Started from the bottom

Spongebob was running quickly down the streets of bikini bottom. If he wasn't fast enough, he would be late, and Mr. Krabs would take his wage for the shift he is usually on time but while he was walking to work today he bumped into a really handsome guy and dropped his phone in a sewer he was listening to Drake his favourite singer and was not looking were he was going, he was able to get it back thankfully but it set him back quite a bit which leads us to him running to get to work on time he gets to work and sighs with relief thinking he got there on time but when he looks at the clock he sees he was one second late and as Krabs always says time is money he quickly gets to work flipping patties  until he hears someone yell, "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? WHICH ONE OF YOU MESSED UP MY ORDER?!" he looks up to see the handsome stranger from before. Looking more and more like drake then it hits him omfg I ran into drake AND then messed up his order!!!!!! "FUCK ME" he thinks Spongebob was more flustered than ever. Eventually Squidward yelled "OK OK WE'RE SORRY YOUR ORDER GOT MESSED UP BUT DON'T BLAME THE REST OF US! BLAME SPONGEBOB! HE'S THE COOK!" Drake turned his head towards spongebob and in a fit of rage picked him up by the shirt collar and said in an angry dangerous alpha like tone, "Don't mess up my order again. You got that? He bit sponge bobs ear and whispered there's more where that came from before dropping him on the ground and storming out Spongebob sat on the floor, confused on what had just happened. Had he really gotten his idol angry? what was he gonna do? If drake was in bikini bottom how would he cope? Spongebob let out a heavy sight before he heard Mr. Krabs yell, "GET BACK TO WORK BOY, MONEY WON'T MAKE ITSELF YOU KNOW! 

Pov: Drake                                                                                                                                                                      Drake was pissed off today. His phone had been knocked out of his hand into a sewer drain, then his order got messed up by the same dingus who knocked his phone out of his hand. He wanted to go to a bar to go blow off some steam but he knew it would be weird if he did that in the middle of the day so he just went home and took a nap.

By the time he woke up, he checked the time to see that it was the perfect time to start going to the club.