It all started at the bar

(I hope that regretful reads isn't, anti drinking cause this would be shitty lol)

The date was, in the middle of summer, the air was hot and full of moisture. Barry did not like the feeling of the humid air on his skin, looking for shelter sense his parents kicked him out, not because he came out, no he was "to gay' apparently.

Hours passed as he searched not finding anything for a while, his body grew weaker with every flap of his wings, but then hope came to him, when he spotted a bar, buzzing in he saw many humans, but one caught his eye.

The man that caught his eye, was looking deeply into his drink, Barry flew over next to him, still lost in the stranger's gorgeous eyes, after a while the other looked back "hello" said Barry.

The man jumped not expecting a bee to talk, but soon slumped back down, looking at the bee making sure he was there "Is this what you see when you drink away your issues?" the man spoke, Barry frowned "no I'm really here man, What's bothering you?" Barry asked  wanting to know why a handsome stranger was at this kind of bar.

The man sighed cupping his face in his hands, wiping them down his face looking into Barrys weirdly human eyes "well, i just got dumped for one second off, i crashed my car into a tree, third off i lost my job."

This made Barry feel terrible for the man, he flew up to him and sat on his shoulder, and then speaking to him "Hey, everyone has shitty things happen to them, i mean i just got kicked out of my home." he wanted to cheer up this random man, it felt like it was destiny.

The man sighed again, staying silent. Barry sighed as well feeling the depressive aura all around, but then a idea hit him "Hey, lets introduce ourselves, it seems we both have been having a bad day, why not share it?" he said, standing on the mans shoulder.

The man chuckled to himself, and stuck his finger near the bee, for a hand shake like affect, "my name is regretful reads" he said "but please call me regret " he looked down on the small creature that was shaking his finger, and smiled to himself, he now felt like a very meaningful friendship was just made in that moment.