Chapter 4

((herrow! So I decided ONE more chapter today. I dont know about tomorrow but ill try. uhhh yeah.....So I want want to make this into a love story but I'm not sure if I should do Davekat or ColaCrush....honestly dont really ship PepsiCola but thats an option as well. What do ya'll think?))

Daves POV

I walked into the kitchen to get a snack and Bro is in there messing with one of his creepy ass Smuppet...things. Ew. I kinda just stand there and watch him, quietly. He looks up from his little project to me and smirks casually. Like everything from yesterday didn't happen. Good....I wanted to forget.

"Hey, kiddo." he said. He sounded tired...stressed even.

"Hey..." I looked at the floor, keeping my head down as I walked over to the table and sat across from him. He started messing with the puppet again.

"You...did you uh... sleep good...?" He...hesitated? That's not like Bro...

I shrugged and crossed my arms, laying them on the table then resting my head on them. I watched him quietly. He kept messing around with the plushie but after about a minute I realized he was just squishing it and tugging at loose threads but not really doing much. I glanced up at his face, I can just barely see his eyes. It's not easy, but I can. He's looking at me...my arms rather.

'Fuck. Did he figure it out?'

Bro's POV

I found myself staring at Dave's arms. He couldn't be hurting himself...right...I mean some guys at work said alotta kids have been doin it lately....apparently it's a "fad" with them...if he is, I hope it's not to look cool....but I don't want him to think he needs to hurt himself to feel good about himself...fuck...Davey...please don't do this.

He lifted his head, making me snap out of my trance and look at his face. I decided I had to know now....I reached over the table and gently held his hand with mine, using my other hand to move his sleeve. He tensed up slightly but didn't try to move away. I saw them...all the cuts and scars...some looked new... I sighed softly. "Dave....why didn't you tell me...?"

His body shook and he bursting out sobbing. I stood and walked around the table, picking him up gently and takin him to the couch. I kept shooshing ((wow...shooshing...)) him and telling him he'd be okay. I sat with him in my lap, holding him close as he clung to me and cried.

After he calmed down , he sat up in my lap a bit, sniffling. He looked at me and i wiped his face gently with my thumb. "B-bro...I'm sor-ry....I didn't m-mean to...."

I nodded. "I know, Davey...but why'd you do it?"

((So yeah...thats that...))