part two

Within minutes I was in my hotel room. I rubbed my face, and looked into the mirror. How could this boy have the effect on me? He just found out about my existence. I brought myself together as i sat on my bed. I pulled out my phone, and i had a message from my friend Bethany. ' Hey Chick. Just made it to Miami, let's meet up asap.' it read. ' Yeah, i just checked in my hotel.' i typed out. Then reality hit. Justin Bieber was in the same hotel as me. This couldn't be possible. Why am I not over reacting? That's right, because he's just a normal guy, living the dream. Wait, no. He's my whole world. I looked at my phone, 'you're coming to stay at the Marriott. With me. Justin is at this hotel for the weekend.' I continued and sent the message. I locked my phone and looked to the wall infront of me. My phone lite up again, but it wasn't a text from Bethany, it was a tweet from Justin. '@justinbieber: To the beautiful Blonde at the front desk, i kinda hope to see you again. Next time i wont be crying.' I didn't know what took over me. I let out a scream. Literally trying to scream out my lungs. I ran to the door of the balcony and out i went, leaning over the bar as my scream faded. Justin just in directed me. Me, of all the people, me. I felt my cheeks get red and warm as a smile came across my face. I stared out upon the beautiful city. With just my luck, I looked to my left. And there upon the next room's balcony, leaning against the bar like me, was Justin Bieber, blasting music through his beats. I leaned back so he didn't see me. 'Okay Ari. Pretend to take a chill pill. Nothing could happen. You're just some fan in his eyes.' i thought. I leaned and looked back in his balcony's direction. He was taking off his beats. He laid his head in his hands and let out a groan. I felt bad that there was nothing anyone could do to heal a heartbreak like his, or maybe to stop people from acting like they did in the lobby. My phone rang, Bethany of calling. The ring tone caught Justin's attention, mainly because it was BAAB. He leaned over the bar, looking toward me balcony. I hid behind the wall so that he couldn't see me, and at the same time i was trying my hardest to shut the ring off. "I like your ringtone" he called out. He was trying to start a conversation with someone, anyone. "I could use someone to talk to." he yelled out again. I stayed quiet. Just the fear of making a fool out of myself. "I guess, you don't want to talk." he said, his voice volume lowering. I took a deep breathe and leaned back over the edge. "I'm Ari--." He was gone.

I kinda just stood there for a moment, like wow I blew the chance. I looked at my phone, Bethany was calling again. I answered it. 'Hello Bethany.' 'Ari, i'm in the lobby, i told the lady I was meeting you here. What room are you in?' Bethany yelled through the phone. It was the first time we were meeting each other in person. I could tell she was excited. 'I'm on floor 14, room 147.' I replied as I walked back into my room. 'I'll be up in a minute.' Bethany quickly hung up. I threw my phone on the bed and bounced on my bed, flapping my hands. I was trying to calm down. How was I going to tell Bethany without her freaking out. Then there was a knock at the door. "ARI ! YOU BETTER OPEN UP OR JERRY WILL DESTORY YOU!" Bethany banged on the door. "He can take control." I joked as i opened the door. Bethany literally jumped into my arms. "It's so nice to meet you!" she screamed. "Because I'm Fab. I know, but kept it down." i said hushing her. "why?" she whispered. "because our neighbor, he should be trying to get some rest." I hinted. "wait, he's next door?" she started to breathe heavily. "yes. but we cant try to pull anything." "you're right. we wait til after the concert." she snapped her fingers. "just Chill. we have about 3 hours til the actual concert begins so let's just fangirl over twitter." i said plopping down on the bed.