𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐄

Copyright ©2022
SAVING GRACE
All rights reserved

DISCLAIMER;
original MCU/STRANGER THINGS universe, characters and original plots do not belong to me.
but the changes to the original plots and the plot of this book do belong to me.

WARNINGS;
mature language (swearing)
mentions of self-harm
sex jokes and mentions
violence and gore
death & murder
use of alcohol

BEFORE WE START;
i. first of all can we appreciate me using katherine langford as the face claim for young toni stark because she was supposed to play aged up morgan stark in a deleted scene from endgame.
ii. this is a weird idea, I am aware of it. it's right up there with my fem!tony x klaus fic.
iii. the timeline is great so I can kinda make do with what we already have.
iv. instead of being born in 1970 (like in mcu) toni is born in 1968. which makes her two years younger than steve. ex. if he's 17 in season 1 she's 15.
v. in season 3 he's 19 while toni is 17. please note that in my country there's nothing wrong with that kind of age gap.
vi. although the events of mcu timeline's aren't going to play much part here I'd still like to let you know that I changed the timeline. the events of iron man 1 and 2 now happen in the late 90s and the events of the first avengers in early 2000s.
vii. other than toni and rhodey a few other marvel characters are going to make appearances but since this fic is set during st it's not gonna be many and it's not gonna be lot appearances.
viii. at the moment I plan on this book to have a sequel but idk it depends on who dies in vol 2, what happens in season 5 and how I feel once this book is over.
ix. if this book does end up having a sequel it will be centered in marvel but won't follow the mcu timeline and events.

𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞