{Part 1}

When I was a child, my mother beat me up for no reason. We were extremely poor and lived in slums. On the top of it, my mother was a drug addict. Also, a drunkard. It was the worst when she became drunk. She beat me up. Made me buy drugs and alcohol. There were many times I thought I was going to get caught by others. And then, make me a punching bag, use me for their own desires, throw me to jail. Mnn, I still think the last option is the best. I mean, being in jail must be at least better than being in hell like this, right?

The neighbors aren't any better. They have their own troubles and only care about themselves. Frequently, gunshots rang around the neighborhood,- slums, extremely poor area. But no one cares as long as they are not the targets. As for rich people? Pfft, why would they care about people lower than themselves? We are regards as lowly ants or bugs by them. Not even human.

The inhibits in slums, all of them abide by the law of jungle. It's a competition of strength. They are in poverty and their debts are piling more and more. No one cares if they died. They are just but a mere insignificant animals in such a big world. Thus, for their own survival, most of them joined the small gangs near them. Or loan sharks, mafia famiglias. But how could the mafia famiglias if they can join is regards as greatest honor by lower class take in people in slums like them? Only the super lucky ones can join them. The requirement is that, flames. Also, called dying will flame. No one knows when it appeared. Everyone has the so-called dying will flame. As the name suggests, they appear when someone is about to be killed or murdered and if they have enough will to survive, flames are unlocked. But only with enough will power. If you have dying will flame, you automatically get a ticket for one of the mafia famiglia. Regard as tickets to heaven for them.

They may be in slums because of calculation of others. Some of them may be rich in the past and looked at such people in slums with disgust, contempt and arrogance, but now, they are in the situation of people they jested in the past. One of such people is Drina. She was a rich lady in the past. She was the little princess of family. She gets anything or anyone she wants. Yes, anyone. Even human. The people around her like her. She had good friends. She was regards as winner in life. Her life was going smoothly.

Then, her nightmare came. First of all, the places her father invested on or the company and business he is head of, were in troubles. All of the business he is involve of didn't went smoothly or got destroyed. They encountered financial crisis. But the father still doted on his little princess. She knew nothing about the troubles her father was facing. He also acted like nothing was wrong. She still spent money extravagantly. Her father was in distress and finally told her about their troubles in pain. The princess couldn't believe it. They lived their life in riches. They were above others. Their existences are superior to others. This must be a joke, right? She was in denial state and refused to acknowledge the truth.

After that, she suddenly remembered her friends. Right, her friends. In the past, they took money and seek favors from her and she also helped them make connections with big shots. They should repay her gracious pity for them, right? Sadly, the reality doesn't work out as she imagined. They turned their face on her. They told her that they disgust and hate her for a long time. Those people who liked her before, stayed away from her as if she's a disease, a plague. And after breaking up, they spread nasty rumors about her. She couldn't rise her head like before. She couldn't show off like a proud peacock from before. Her whole life has changed like heaven to hell.

Another bad news came. Her father died. He died in a car accident. From the reports, his car brakes didn't worked. And finally, he couldn't brake in time and his car crushed with another car. They said it was an unfortunate accident and gave condolences to her. What a joke! How could it be accident! Someone must've cut the wires! Their situation, troubles, the hand in the dark must've been pushing it!