11

Jennie's pov

I've decided that from now on i will make rosé fall for me! even if i have to kill that yeesual bish. I know im being physco but i really love rosé.

I texted my great therapist lisa.

Lisa bear

Yooooo lisa

What? Again.....

Yep!

Ok whats the problem?

Well you see i have a crush on my roomate who is certainly rosé

Wait......you mean THE rosé?

Yess and i want to make her mine!

Ok.....here is what you do-
1. Flirt hard ofc
2. Make yourself her type
3. And always stick with her
4. Be cute and hot both
And boom she will fall for you

Omggg thank you lisa and byeeee i will give you credits in my wedding!

I quickly off my phone and got ready to what lisa said. I heard the door open and rosé was there.

"Hi rosé!", I said and she hummed i then started to remember rule number 1 flirt hard.

"Hey rosé, are you a camera because whenever i see you i smile...", I said which make her chock in her drink. I wish i was the one chocking while sucking her fing- sheeeeesh jennie your going to far!. (A/n: 🤡)

"Wtf are you sick or something?", She said and i pout cutely or so i taught. She blushed soo hard that she looked like a Tomato lol. "I hate you", she said while hiding her face, awww sooo cute!. "I love you too!", I said back and she went to our room.

Rule 1 done✔️ now time for rule 2 but im tired now gotta do this tommorow morning. I looked at the clock and it was 12:00 i widened my eyes if my eomma knows im still awake then im dead.

-------------------------------
Blackpink
A/n: heyoo bishes im back! I tried to make this chapter a little funny but i think its not anyways thanks for 1k views! Ily guys

Pls comment and give a star. Especially the silent reader

 Especially the silent reader

Wtf rosé is doing lol

Is she trying to sneeze or what?