Chapter 6 - A Primordial...Gone.

-Percy-

I felt my heart stop, seeing her like that. I lifted my head to face Eternal as two people came in; I didn't recognize them. My attention wavered at the Primordial in front of me.

A deep growl escaped my throat, and Eternal raised his Sordroom, obviously afraid.

"Oh, no, you won't," I said, poison spitting at him from my words.

I wasn't feeling anything but the cool rush of water swirling around me; the last time I did this was when I was retrieving the Roman Eagle Standard, back when I was 16.

Now I was immortal, older, and stronger. The power of my tornado quickened up as Eternal cowered with fright. He tried shooting the Sordroom at me, but it bounced off my shield harmlessly. I felt the water shine with gold, and made a motion with my hand like I was throwing something at Eternal.

The mini tornado shot at him, the rush of water and gold entering his body and leaving my side. At first nothing happened; he just stood there, awestruck. Then the water started tearing him apart from the inside.

"You cannot kill me," I said. "I am the Prince of the Universe."

"Mercy..." he choked out. But by now, he has faded. The tornado slowed to the stop, having crushed the Primordial completely. It fell to the ground with a big splash.

I looked to my right and saw Grover and Nico, staring and gaping at me in horror. Then I looked down to Annabeth, her eye-lids closed peacefully. I bent down and laid my hand on her forehead, and whispered, "Heal," and felt a surge of energy drain out of my heart, and through my arms. The gold reached under my hand and to her head, and I gasped. I couldn't feel my body, and dots danced before my eyes. I felt weaker than I was in the glass cage.

I blacked out into unconsciousness before I could hit the ground.

Author's Note: I will make this short: Thank you all who voted for this story. I will try to update as fast as I can! I almost decided to stop writing...

And, just as a reminder, I do not own these characters. (Most.) Credit goes to Rick Riordan.