1. Aadhya

Let's start every new update witha beautiful song. And make the day beautiful.

_______________________________________________________________

Born in a village named vishalgarh on an inauspicious day according to their ancestral beliefs, she was considered a bad omen. She was always avoided in any auspicious functions or gatherings. Well what was her mistake?, according to what she know from hearing people talk is that she was born was the mistake she made. She was always hurt, always.

Adding to the fuel, on a day were her bad luck was at peak a stray dog died because of a car accident , and people found mistake in her as she was playing with the dog before it died. After that accident she became an outcast.

People said she have disgraced such a meaningful name with her bad luck. Aadhya meaning Goddess Durga, First power, first, etc...
It's a pity that her parents named her even before her birth and didn't change it as they didn't care about her. That's what people said about her.

When Suhasini, Aadhya's mom was pregnant with Aadhya, her 7th child, the Astrologer informed them that the birth should take place in a certain day before a certain week or after the certain week but if the child is born in between the week then it is bad luck for the family and the people who see her face. This superstition made the parents worried and they prayed for the baby to be born anytime other than the week. But to Aadhya's bad luck she was born on the 3rd day of that week.

Her parents were devastated and asked the astrologer for a solution, but the astrologer wasn't a honest person and was greedy for money so he asked them to visit him after a week and then after a month till he finally said that no one should see her face, if anyone does then she/he who saw her face would have something bad happen to them. And hearing that they started cursing their luck but gradually they started hating little Aadhya for bringing bad luck to them.

As time passed her parents and siblings hated her completely and accused her for anything bad that happens to them, she was brocken as she couldn't bare this much hatred at a very young age. She was completely ignored by everyone but she still loved them , as she got no attention or encouragement she was always a backward child , she learn to speak at the age of 4 and when she started to talk she stuttered too , she started to walk only by the age of 3. At the age where parents and family gives all their love and support to a child, at that age all she recieved was hatred and ignorance. Eventually she became the invisible one.

All she had was herself and her Kanha ( lord Krishna) who she believed from the time she remembers. She was never given anything that her siblings got , she got old torn hand me downs from her sisters, she didn't even have a place to sleep, she slept in the store room of their kitchen with only a jute sac protecting her from cold. But she never complained, not even to her Kanha. All she ever asked from her Kanha is to let her find happiness in any misery and to keep her family happy and away from her bad luck. Yes, the little girl was fed with all the superstitions and made her believe that she is indeed a bad omen.

Her father, Beeshmanath Singh Agarwal, ignored her like a plague. He wouldn't even look at her, while her mom talked to her only when she asked the little girl to do the chores and be grateful for still keeping her under their roof. The little girl was always made to do the household chores from a very young age of four and was also made to wear a scarf and veil to cover her face.

Her siblings were no exception from her parents , she had four brothers and two sisters who hated her like anything. Her brothers were mostly very elder than her and was outside in the city studying while her family believed that educating a girl will bring bad luck to the girl and the girl will never get married. So her sisters were never educated and they never complained about it, as they were taught cooking, household chores, embroidery, sewing and other activities a girl was permitted to do.