Pilot: The World Before "The Accident"

How it all happened

     The world did stay at peace for a long while before people hated others who were trying to be happy. People started to hate each other, the hate turned into violence, then murder, then would lead to genocide, to pure hate. The government looks down on the people who act like rabid dogs who are fighting for a piece of meat.

As they sit in their high end chairs like "classy" men they are, the hate grows and grows bigger. The hate spreads to different parts of the world causing multiple people to start violence. Later on, this hate would grow even more because of the cause of the government. As they take away basic human rights, and equality to make a society fit their eyes. Before they can start this project that will make the people obey their every command, A rare mold that grew in the middle east part of Asia in a unknown forest grew into a pitch black goop that oozed from where it marked it'self on the wall of a dark & shallow cave. The ones who worked for the government saw how this goop affected the small animals/insects around it as being completely dawned towards it and seemed as to, worship this black fungi in a way. So the government had an idea, if they collected enough samples of this goop, they would genetically modify this goop into pills that the people of the world can consume into into obeying their every order. As they collected loads of samples of this mold, the mold had somewhat of a lively like form. In a way, it communicated to them and seemed like they were trying to play with them. As gullible as humans are, they took the time to play with the mold. Little did they know, this mold was an artificial mold from an ancient civilization.

The mold was trusted by the government and worked with them for a while. But as always, they are greedy with trust and as that trust became into harsh cruelty. This kept going on for days. As the days turned into weeks, the weeks turned into months, the mold couldn't stand this harsh human nature. The mold had finally had enough and decided to be set free from the hands of the government.Everything was ready and in place. The smart ancient mold grew enough brain knowledge for it's plan to be executed. The mold was being carried in a small test tube in the lab by a researcher. The researcher had stubbed his toe on the edge of the table leg causing the test tube to fall out of their hand. leading towards the tube breaking onto the ground. The mold was free. It can finally roam around wherever. The researcher tried to bring the mold back into a new tube but something happened that should've happened. The mold attacked the researchers face and latched onto their entire head. Chewing sounds could be heard in the hallways of the lab. Soon enough, the mold would now become known as "The Host". The Host made a domain inside of the researchers walking dead body as the corpse became pitch black. This was only part of the host's plan. 

As the host created more and more of these "beings" that would feast on humans and use their bodies as a shell of some sorts. The beings evolved quickly as they grew sharp tusk on their arm and razor sharp teeth. One by one as it feasted on human after human, the host was proud of his work and even more proud he found a world where he is making his own colony. The beings spread through different parts of the world like Europe, Asia, Mexico, Africa, Russia, North and South America. The beings did seem kill able at time by shooting it in the heart area or brain area, but as the host grew stronger, so did the beings. They learned about their weak points so as they grew stronger, they became wiser and developed hard like armor on their heart areas and their heads. Humanity did lose hope till they found out in order to get the armor off, you needed to  shoot the limbs to weaken their armor that covers the heart and head. The more black blood they spilled, the weaker the armor got.

 It was a constant fight between humanity vs beings but in the end, humanity ended up losing within a few months and had to be pushed back into hiding, fighting, for survival. But as all hope was almost lost, People decided to build a civilization and walls to keep the beings out. As this civilization began, so did the new government called "The Order". The Order was a few branches for the original government but with a more stricter way of living. Only the people who live within the walls could survive longer than the "weak" outside the walls. But as the saying goes, "The strong prey on the weak, the ones who stay strong die out first" 

But the thing was....The ones who remained weak lived longer than the strong....