CHAPTER 2: A Gauge Life

TUESDAY, JANUARY 12.
ARIS:

I wait for the usual sound to indicate me the change of activity.

Five. Four. Three. I say in my mind. Two. One.

A >PEEP< sound fill the air, and then I push the red button of the alarm.

"Its time." I say and then rapidly I close my blue book and stand from the sit in my desk. I walk down to my bed and search my tennis shoes.

Ten minutes. I say and start to clean them up. I place them beside my bed; then I fix my bed and press my chemise for tomorrow. Something perfect. In my opinion.

Five. Four. Three. Two. One. The same sound at the expected moment. I push the red button and then twenty-five minutes appear in the alarm.

Time to take a shower. I think. I walk to my drawer and get clean clothes and my towel. I open my room's door and walk down to the bathroom; I open the badthroom's door and enter.

I look at my watch. Three minutes, how I suposed. Everything is calculated. Everything...

~Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ•Δ~

I feel the last drops of water in my body, and I like it that way. I love to take a shower. And I smile to myself. I get out of the shower, put on my wrist watch, I dry my body and put on clothes.

I breath and close my eyes. "Clean and fresh" I say to nobody.

Then I step in front of the mirror and see something near my neck. Something little like a hair... But... This one is... Green.

Oh, no, another time. I say and I search the hackle, I found it and start to clear my neck from... Little stems of plants.

Then I see more of that things in my arm. But this time is getting bigger and bigger. Oh, no. I say. Stop! I shout in my head, but I cann't. Okay, calm down... I say, I close my eyes and I sart to breath slowly. Calm down... Then I open my eyes, and see my arm. The green stems are getting little. I exhale and put on a grey sweater, but before I get out of the bathroom I look something green in my hair. A green lock of hair.

I just cover it with my black hair. Is better this way. I say in my mind and walk to my room.

I'm different, but I look the same as the other people. I replay the words in my head, but then a sound interrupt me. A >PEEP< sound, I push the red button of the alarm and then another twenty minutes in the clock. A new activity. I say and start it.

However all is planed; everything has an schedule. Everything. A live without schedules, is a lost live. That's the way I think...