Loveshipper

Every time Nathalie transformed into Mayura, she could feel it.
The desire to get closer to the man next to her in the beautiful purple suit. To feel his warmth, to feel his gentle fingers on hers and to smell the scent that surrounded him.
This desire of hers first awoke when he found her as Mayura. Back when she had to save him. As she had transformed into Mayura, she quickly felt what the Miraculous was doing to her body. The Pain it caused her.
He found her crouching on the floor, coughing into her hand. He immediately ran to her and had his hands on her shoulders. "I'm here!" he had assured her as she turned her head towards him. For a second, they both looked deep into each other's eyes before another seizure overcame her.
"You must transform back!" he instructed her, which she did immediately to become Nathalie again. Her body no longer felt like it was being constantly drained of strength, but she was still weak.
Gabriel hastily picked her up in his arms to carry her back to her study.
And there Nathalie could really feel it for the first time. His closeness and warmth. And how much she liked that. How gentle he could be.
She always knew about the existence of this wall, which separated her from her boss. Pointed her to her place. But in that moment, in which she could hear her boss's heartbeat, she thought, if only for a moment, that maybe it could disappear.
Even if that would probably remain a dream forever.
It had become child's play for her as Nathalie over the years to control this desire within her, to suppress it and ignore it, to push it aside wher it bothered no one. She had never been someone who liked to be guided by her feelings or openly admitted them. But that had changed since she became Mayura. At least when she wore the blue dress. Then she got courage. Courage to come a little closer to the man. To take the step for it.
So it happend to her again today. While standing next to Hawk Moth.
The latter gave his usual speech about how he would give a poor Parisian the powers to escape the sad situation someone else had put them in. As always, he only asked for one thing in exchange. The Miraculouse of Ladybug and Chat Noir.
This time it had caught a very poor sock. He must have happily published a story on one of the many possible platforms, only to be greeted today with a spate of nasty comments that have now ruined they day. Why did no one understood them? Why did no one respected what he did?
'How did it come to this?.. We're now using shippers as weapon..' thought Mayura, whose gaze was still fixed on the man.
At first Hawk Moth was a bit unsure whether he needed someone like that at all? on the other hand, he'd akumatized way weirder people before.

"So my dear. Do we have a deal?" he said when he had reached the end of his speech. There was a moment's silence before he started to grin. She had accepted and transformed. "Here we go, my dear Mayura."

"Yes Hawkmoth"

Nathalie loved to transform into Mayura. She had never seen herself as a good person. Therefore, it was not particularly difficult for her to become Mayura. Although she wished that Gabriel would finally put an end to the past, she also understood that this was probably impossible in his current state. Or maybe he just needs to lose a few more times before he realizes things can't go on like this.

"There they are!" Hawk Moth shouted, snapping her out of her thoughts. Ladybug and Chat Noir had finally emerged and were ready to fight.

"Should I join the fight?" asked Mayura. After all, she wasn't supposed to create a sentimonster. And he certainly hadn't taken her to his secret hiding place just as decoration or emotional support.
He gave her a quick nod once. She was about to turn around when he grapped her arm to hold her back. "But be careful, you know the Miraculous Ladybugs don't affect you..."

Worried, he looked deep into her eyes, whereupon Mayura only smiled softly once.

She put her hand on his. "I know. I'll be careful." she promised him.

Hawk Moth knew how much he needed her. He hated sending her into battle, but she was just incredibly strong and skilled, so sometimes he had no other choice if he wanted to achieve his goal. Or at least stood a chance. He nodded and let her go. "See you soon" he said
"See you soon" said Mayura and jumped out the huge window with the butterfly pattern.