𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 3

Ruby's POV

I leave the washroom and head to the check in table at the front. To get my the stuff I'll need for the year. As in my schedule, my homeroom, lock, lock combo, map, and library card.

I should be able to find Kai here. I make it to the table and see about 50 people already in line. 'Wow the bell just rang a minute ago. How did they all get in so fast!'

I walk to the back trying to not be noticed and see Kai walking threw the door. I run towards him and jump to hug him before he could even see me.

"Woah! Well you must be happy." "Of course I am! This is UA we're talking about!" "Ok yea you're right. Anyway how was your morning?"

"So far so good... Except one thing." "What is it?" "My dad said that I wouldn't be aloud to date untill I graduate!" "Well that's gonna be hard. Also is he crazy that's in 4 years he can't expect you to not date for that long. Especially since we'll you know, you're a teenager."

"Yea hopefully I won't end up crushing on anyone here. But if I do I just won't tell him and have a secret relationship." "Oh so you don't mind if you end up rebellion?" "Nope!" "Well then welcome to the dark side Ruby Aizawa."

We both end up laughing a bit. Until we realize that I was up next. "Wow that went fast!" "Yea it did."

At the table was Endeavor. 'Why is he here? He doesn't work here... Maybe it's cause all the teachers are getting ready?'

"Name?" "Oh Ruby Hori." "Here is you're map, library card, schedule and... Huh that's weird." "What?" "I can't find your lock or your lock combo."

"Oh, I already have it. Midnight gave it to me while I was in the washroom." "Oh... Um ok? Anyway your homeroom is Classe 1A." "Thanks"

I move to the side and wait for Kai to be done. 'You have got to be kidding me. Classe 1A! I'm gonna be stuck with my father all year...'

"So Hori?" "What? Oh Kai you're done?" "Yup, but Hori?" "Yea, I mean I can't go by Aizawa." "Why?" "We're trying to keep it a secret." "Oh I guess that makes sense."

"Anyway what classe do you have for homeroom? Hori~." "You're not gonna let me off on that are you?" "Nope!" "Ok well, I got classe 1A..." "Oh me too! Do you know who our teacher is?" "Yup... My father!" "Oh this will be interesting!" "Let's go!"