Chapter 16

Tamera

I walked down the hallway, showing off my glowing belly with every step I took. I seen the stares from the other irrelevant people in this school, but to be quite honest... I don't even give a fuck. This is my baby. A baby I always knew I would have. One that I deserved.

the baby you deserve? bitch, please. I gave you a baby and you killed him. yeah, our son.

After hearing his voice, I took a quick detour into the bathroom.

you're still beautiful baby. how about you bring that beautiful face to me and your son.

"Shut your mouth. Do not talk about MY son. He wouldn't dare be in that hellhole where you are. Why can't you let me be happy?" I angrily whispered.

whatever, whore. you were too busy trying to run game. you ain't shit.

I chuckled darkly while looking into the mirror.

"Shut up." I muttered bitterly.

first you kill me. next you kill our son.

"I didn't kill anybody!"

you was the one who grabbed the wheel that night. then you purposely killed our son when you beat yourself up trying to get Dom's attention!

"Shut up!"

you're pathetic. you tried to get attention from somebody who never wanted your insecure ass. you thought moving on to Cam would help, but he ended up leaving you! And now he's with the girl you can't stand. you know Sierra is better than you.

The voice started to chuckle softly as tears ran down my face. I

His voice just grew louder and louder until I just couldn't take it anymore.

"Shut up!" I said as I smashed the bathroom mirror.

"I thought you would be out of my life once you died. Why are you still haunting me?" I asked as I hurried out the bathroom.

you're hunting yourself. you're the one who continues to do evil. our son and I could rest peacefully in Heaven, but the man upstairs is keeping us here until you do right.

"What do you mean?" I said in my head so other students couldn't hear.

look down at your phone.

I looked down to see my baby boy and his father in shackles. He looked as if he was in so much pain. I couldn't help but turn my phone over after seeing that sight.

"What do I have to do?"

make things right. everything will be fine once you do your part.

Kyree

I've been feeling some type of way since that hallway incident the other day. That bitch thinks he's just too good. He thinks he can't be touched.

It's cool though. I ain't tripping. I wouldn't even be messing with him if I didn't want Amauri back.

"Alright y'all, let's go over the plan today." Tamera said as we met up at our usual spot.

"How about we change plans. I've barely even met Aubrey an he already makes me wanna hurt him." The new girl said.

She just doesn't understand how unimportant she is. After we get what we need from her, she'll be the next enemy just like them.

"Look, whatever your name is, you just do like we told you. And don't fuck it up for us." I muttered as people came around.

"First off it's Ayanna. Secondly, you need to watch who you are talking to. I ain't Amauri." She said as she flipped a string of her hair.