Georry?

This will be the start of a new collection... (Maybe)

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I write for you guys... My readers and followers so I'm always open to hearing your ideas... And I'm not afraid to give credit where it is due...

This is brought to you by Damonlover81 ... Also I'm a little finicky about certain things because I have OCD... So I couldn't add this to the other Harry Potter collection book I have... But I hope it's okay if it's not part of that...

Please enjoy the story and stay weird...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

George had been having a hard time. His mother wanted him to marry and settle down. She wanted him to follow in Fred's footsteps. A white picket fence with a lovely girl to go home to after a long day at work. But that was the problem.

Only Fred knew the truth. Being George's twin and best friend it wasn't easy for George to hide things. George couldn't marry a nice girl and have a white picket fence. He strongly believed in marrying for love since he didn't want to end up in a loveless marriage. He just couldn't marry a girl.

"You should tell them" Fred said.

"You should tell her." George retorted.

Fred shrugged and George shrugged. They were shopping for suits. Fred was getting married after all. Finally tying the knot and settling down. Except he was only doing it so he wouldn't have to answer the questions George was stuck with.

"Seriously tell her." George frowned as he tossed a horrid looking suit to the side.

"I'll tell her when you tell mom and dad." Fred bargained.

George raised an eyebrow at Fred and smirked. "Fine. You're not allowed to back out."

Fred shrugged. "Sure."

They hadn't really found much of anything. Not that they were really looking. If George really did tell their parents then Fred wouldn't end up getting married. Not that getting married was his desire though. At least not to the person he was engaged to.

They returned back to their small apartment. Surprised to find Ron and Harry waiting outside of their door. Harry was almost unconscious, battered up and bleeding. Ron wasn't as bad but he was also bleeding and trying to hold Harry up.

"Mind if we crash?" Ron smiled half heartedly.

"What the hell happened?" Fred asked as George opened the door.

"We walked into a trap. Some Death Eaters wanted payback on Harry." Ron explained. "We couldn't get all of them so I brought Harry here. Since you know..."

"You're the only one that knows where we live." George finished his sentence and Ron nodded.

George went to help Ron with Harry. He was surprised by how light Harry was. With the way Harry was built one would assume he weighed a lot. However, George picked him up with ease. Ron limped in behind them and Fred shut the door.

"I'll lay Harry down and get you something for the pain." George said and walked around the corner.

"Fred you got any of the bone growing stuff?" Ron winced as he sat down. "Think I need a new leg."

"Just because I work at a hospital doesn't mean I take anything." Fred frowned. "But, I do have dreamless sleep if you want to sleep while George and I try to fix the two of you."