two

Mikey and I decided to start our sparring match right after they settle everything with the other gangs- means after they defeated them.

I volunteered to help knowing I'm almost as capable as Mikey in battles. However, the midget told me not to for I will only hurt myself and that will probably cause my parents' headache.

I can't blame him for not letting me. Knowing my mother, she will surely go marching Mikey's place telling him things such as how he's a bad influence to her beloved daughter. If only I didn't know what she's saying behind my back.

"Hey people!" I shouted, arms are thrown up in the air with a wide grin plastered on my face.

Everyone in the area either gave me a questioning look or just didn't care at all. I shift my gaze towards Mikey whose eyes were dead serious. 

"What are you doing here?" Draken asked in a low tone only for all four of us to hear. 

"I just came from Baji's grave." I answered, sitting down cross legged just beside where Mikey is standing. "Saw his mom there, we had a little talk." I yawned. "Continue what you're doing. Just pretend I'm not here."

I can feel both Draken's and Mikey's eyes piercing through the back of my head. I don't care. I gave Takemitchy a small smile and a wave. He did the same but more awkwardly with Chifuyu whispering something to him right after.

"Please leave." Mikey said making me look up at him. "Wait for me at the parking space, my Babu is there. We'll be quick here, I'll drop you off," 

I pouted and crossed my arms across my chest with a "hmp" as I stood up. I stomped my way out and I can only hear Mikey sighing as they all watch me leave. 

Mikey stick to his words and only a few minutes after, he came running up to me with an apologetic look. Mumbling a soft "sorry", Mikey look at me straight in the eyes.

"What?" I asked. Mikey sighed and also leaned on his bike next to me.

"Takemitchy is weird," he said out of nowhere as be both look at the starry sky. "Don't you think?" I can feel his eyes now set at me, staring at my face as I nodded.

"Heck, yeah." I agreed, still not taking my eyes off of the sky. "But he's nice so I guess it's fine." I shifted my gaze on Mikey who's still looking at me before saying, "And don't talk as if you're not. You're the weirdest of them all." I scoffed, motioning for Mikey to get on his Babu.

"What are you doing?" He asked when I turned to him, asking for his keys.

"Hurry up, I want to go," he raised a brow at me before shifting his gaze elsewhere.

"Then let's go. Why are you suddenly asking for my kiss?" I gave Mikey a look of confusion before replying, "Because I want to drive, duh." I rolled my eyes, mounting his bike first.

"Oh..." he muttered to himself. "Keys,"

"Yes, Mikey." Irritated, I throw my head back to inhale large amount of air, trying to keep myself from killing Mikey. "Keys."

"I see," I heard him mumble before giving him what I'm asking for.

Still not wanting to go home, I drove around Tokyo with Mikey silently riding behind me. Ever since we left, which felt like an hour ago, I never heard him utter a single word.

Worried, I called his name and when I heard him hum, I asked. "Is there a problem?"

"Huh? Nothing," he replied immediately. "Why did you asked?"

"It's so rare for you to shut your mouth like that." I said, not bothering to hide the concern in my voice. "I like you better when you talk," I tried to look at him through the mirror, I see him looking far. "Especially when something's bothering you."

"I'm fine y/n. Just a little sleepy," he replied yet I know better.

I felt him put his arm around my waist with his face buried on my back as I sped up. Wind is harshly hitting my skin and I'm starting to feel cold.

"Mikey?" I called. I heard a tired 'what' before I feel him lifting his face from my back. "an I stay for the night?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure." I just chuckled and let him rest once again.

When we arrived, I called mom saying I'll be staying at Hinata's place for the night. Fortunately, Emma is outside making me thank heavens I won't have to stay the night at Mikey's room where I can hear him snore all night long.

Mikey went straight to his room, forgetting about me while Emma guided me to her room and handed me a pair of pajamas to change into.

When I finished changing, Emma still has the futon on her hands so I snatched from her to make the bed myself. All the time, I can feel her eyes on me and when I met her gaze, she asked, "So... are you and Mikey are-"

I cut her off by rolling my eyes and laying at the futon with my back facing her.

"Oh, please!" She rocked my body, not letting me have peaceful time. Instead of answering, I questioned her instead.

"Draken likes you," before she could respond, I added, "Are you two together now?"

"What does it have to do with you and my brother?" Even if I don't look, I know Emma is blushing right now. 

"It's the same statement and question, Emma." I sighed. "And I'll have the same two answers everytime: no he doesn't and no we aren't."