Bio

( I don't own Fnaf, Metal family, or their characters or the videos, I only own my Ocs )

Name: Merita ( prefers to go by Mery )

Last name: unknown, SunNight ( fake )

Sexuality: bisexual ( doesn't mention it much due to her not actually having the feeling of needing to mention it )

Occupation: Daycare attendant, 10th grade student

Age: 3 ( when she was found), 4-5 ( in a few chapters ), 15 ( present )

Family: unknown parents, The Glamrocks ( adoptive family ), Sun & Moon ( adoptive dads ), Vera ( adoptive human aunt )

How Sun & Moon act in this universe:

- Her relationship with the Animatronics -

Glamrock Freddy: he's like a caring big brother to her

Glamrock Chica: she's that one strange older sister to Mery mostly due to her strange thing that involves trash.... is there actually a explanation why Chica eats garbage?

Roxanne: Mery and her are sisters who care about each other but they bicker a lot

Monty: they constantly agrue and fight but they still care about each other

Sun & Moon ( their in the same body ): Mery sees them as her Dad figures with Sun being the fun dad while Moon being the serious one, Mery isn't afraid to beat someone up for hurting them or for insulting them.

Wind up music man: Mery sees him as a little sibling and often seeks him into school with her.

DJ Music Man: to Mery he's the party uncle

- her human relationships -

Vera: Mery sees her as an aunt figure mostly

Heavy: he's like a little brother to her

Lif: she's Mery's best friend

Dee: Mery likes Dee due to him being not seeming to find her creepy or annoying when they first met.

Glam: She finds him interesting and he kinda reminds Mery of Sun & Moon if their personalities were combined into one

Vicky: Mery likes watching Vicky beat people up or she just enjoys watching Vicky being Vicky, Vicky finds Mery somewhat odd but she mostly shoves it off.

Personality: Mery has some of Sun's behavior being upbeat and energetic like Sun, enjoys doing activities with kids, drinks a lot of Fizzy Faz, panics when she sees a mess in the Daycare and quickly cleans it up but if she catches someone that tries to make a mess when she just cleaned up that aren't the children she will get somewhat violent and bonk you with the cans in the daycare how hard depends on how much you tick her off. She also has some of Moon's behavior traits as well when she hasn't drank any kind of caffeine in a long while like very violent thoughts, being slightly more creepier than usual, if pissed hide and pray she doesn't find you ( unless your Dee or Heavy ). Though she's not a animatronic like her adoptive family she acts like one and often forgets she's human. She also gets outbursts sometimes when she's under a lot of stress or is really frustrated.