Chapter 9: The Forgotten Tale of The Broken Songbird part 2

Veralin was now sitting in the classroom next to Sebastian who looked slightly different, in a good way in her opinion. Sebastian had a big smile on his face and bags under his eyes, the girl sitting the other side of him looked away frightened when she saw him. Veralin on the other hand still had her emotionless expression on as she was toning out what the teacher was saying. When class was over Sebastian and Veralin approached the boy that they agreed to call Chive from now on seemingly to be flirting with a girl. Veralin glared at the girl with a emotionless expression.

Sebastian: May we sit

Chive: Oh sorry Dude, Songbird we'll shoot the breeze on musical theme another time okay? Come on, come on ( the girl walked away from them ) it's still early for you to know about sexting, especially stuff of legends ( chuckles ) take a seat your lordship, milady-

Veralin: don't call me " milady " ( she said emotionlessly before taking a seat next to Sebastian who sat next to Chive )

Chive: So what you want to-

Sebastian: music

Chive: music?

Sebastian: ( turns to Chive ) I liked it

Chive: aha..

Sebastian then made a " Choo choo " sound while Veralin tap a pencil on her seat of some of the notes of the song to try to get Chive to understand what Sebastian was talking about. Sebastian and Veralin continued to do this.

Chive: yeah.. you two definitely gone crazy ( Veralin glared at him and threw the pencil at him out of anger, which she missed ) I'll leave you two alone with your whiplash ( starts walking away before turning back ) oh yeah, the record I gave you ( he said to Sebastian )

Veralin: finally ( she said under her breath while pinching the bridge of her nose )

Chive: Yeah, that was my bad-

Sebastian: That was not Buck.

Veralin: and now Sebastian is possessed. ( She said under her breath )

Chive: You really had the ideal tone, yep that's Twisted sister I'd really-

Sebastian: I liked it

Chive: What? ( Sits back down ) You actually liked Twisted sister?

Sebastian: We're not gonna take it! No! We're not gonna take it! ( He sang a bit loudly while standing up and he raised his arms in the air )

Veralin: He kept singing the song while walking here. He's possessed, you better unpossess him now or I might do it the traditional way which I don't want to do but if it means making sure my friend is actually okay I will do it ( she said with a serious expression before she pulled a match out of nowhere and lit it while looking directly at Chive )

Chive quickly shushed Sebastian and got him to sit back down after Veralin said that.

Chive: shh.. I believe you, just, with you wailing, they'll take you to the Loony bin or Songbird lits ya, thinking I somehow got you possessed-

Sebastian: What was that instrument?

Chive: uh, instrument? Which instrument?