DARK--1

( DISCLAIMER

This story is absolutely fictional....but it is inspired from a true story....though the characters are fictional....don't take it seriously.....this story may also contain adult contain which could be upsetting to some readers..so if you are not interested you can skip this part and read from the next part...thank you.ENJOY READING!!)

LIFE, the biggest challenge....a never ending race....full of adventures,struggles,mysteries,emotions,surprises etc....at some point it has the most toughest adventures and at some it waits for us with loads of happiness...but for me...Ella brock....life is full of struggles....I used to crave for a little bit of happiness....and I want to talk about how I struggled in my life......let's start from the beginning.....

(18 years ago)

Me: mom? Mom?....mom where are yo-.....oh you are here...are you going somewhere?

Mom: uhh..yess darling...I am just going out with a friend....I had prepared the lunch and kept it in the table...when you will be hungry...eat that ok?...but in time...and I might be come home lately...so I had kept the dinner in fridge....but if I came back before dinner we will eat that together...and if you see that I am being late ...just take it out of the fridge....reheat it and eat it...ok....I am sure I will be back before 12..hmm..ok I should go now ....ok..bye...love u sweetie...

Me: ok mom..bye..

(And she left as she did everyday since last few months....yes..months...I used to stay home alone like this for months....but I know you are thinking where she went everyday....you will be surprised to know the answer....she used to go meet her boyfriend.....yes my mom has an affair with someone...actually she used to be an amazing singer before marriage...but after marrying my dad...she left her profession ....and as I was born then she didn't got much time to look after her career....so she left it...but when I was about 12 she asked my dad about again starting her singing...and my dad gave her permission...she again joined singing classes...and after a year my dad realised that it was his worst decision about permitting her to again start her singing career when he found out she is having an affair with someone in her classes....he became very much depressed....that he got addicted to drugs....yes my dad became a drug addict....and my mom is responsible for this...my dad and mom started to argue with each other every single day....sometimes my dad also raised his hand on me who was once used to never thought even about scolding me.....so my mom decided to be separate from my dad...and then me and my mom shifted to a new flat....and after few years I also found out that she is having an affair.....actually at the time of my mom dad's separation I was not very mature..so I didn't understood that my mom is having an affair....and my dad is innocent...but at that time I thought that my mom separated as my dad was a drug addict....but unfortunately my dad was innocent....my mom is the reason for my dad's addiction....but after all this I still love my mom....after all she brought me with her even after having an affair....)

--------- At night ----------

(Ringg Ringg Ringg ringgg )

Me: hello?

??: hello sweetheart how are you...?!

Me: oh dad...I am fine...you?

Dad: somehow fine...

Me: oh dad...you always say this

Dad: ha ha...what can I do....you know you are my life...and how can I stay fine without my life...

Me: I know...but mom will never let me meet you....but I promise after a year when I will be 18 and will be an adult..I will surely meet you...then no one not even mom can stop me to meet you..

Dad: I will wait for you my baby...I will always wait for you...but let me see your face just once before my death..that will be my last wish...

Me: dad!...pls don't say like this...I promised you that i will definitely meet you....not before your death..but after I will be an adult....you know i love you right?....

Dad: yes darling I love u more....

Me: ok now tell me..did you took your medicine?

Dad: yess...I took it

Me: sure?

Dad: ohho...you know i don't lie to my baby right?

Me: I know my darling dad never ever lied to me...😄

Dad: 😁😁...ok so did you ate your dinner?

Me: yeahh. I will eat it ...did you?

Dad: why didn't you eat it...?!!...do you know what's the time?!...just go and eat it....

Me: ok ok don't be angry....I will eat it once you hang up..ok?

Dad: ok....btw is your mom home?

Me: you know the answer dad....

Dad: hmm...where did she go? Did she told you?

Me: yeah...she said she is going out with her friend...but I know she went to met that bastard....again..

Dad: hmm...don't worry..I know everything will be fine one day....just keep patience...ok it's already ten...go eat your dinner...did she told you when she will be back ?

Me: yeahh she said she will be late...but she will 'surely' be back before 12...

Dad: ok...take care..good night

Me: good night...love u dad

Dad: love u the most sweetie...bye

Me: bye..

(I cut the call and went to kitchen to prepare my dinner....then I ate it...and went to sleep...but as always.....I can't sleep...many thoughts came in my mind....and also my doctor said that I have insomnia...so it's difficult for me to sleep....and then I started counting...1..2..3...4...5..6..7...8..9....and eventually i fell asleep...this is the only way...by which i can sleep fast and peacefully.....)

-----------at midnight------------

Me: mmhhmm...ah.....what's the time?(in sleepy tone)
Mhmm..it's almost 2...uhh...I think I have to go washroom...

(After coming out of my room while going towards washroom I stopped before my mom's room...and when I was about to shout her name...to make sure she is home or not...but what I heard made me speechless)

Me: mom..are you ho--

(From inside the room)

Mom: oh john...faster...ah....it feels so good...ah...do it faster baby....ah...ah...ahh

John: oh you want it faster...then take it...ah ah ah...you are so good at this baby..ah

(I was not believing my own ears...I couldn't believe what I just hear....not even a single word came out from my mouth...I was still processing everything....I didn't ever imagined that my mom can do this....i didn't knew what to do...should i call my mom...should i go back to my room....what should I do?....I didn't wait one more second...and went to my room...and cried out...I didn't knew what to do at that moment...I cried really hard....and then i decided that i will not stay in this house one more day...I started packing my bag...after packing my things....I got dressed and quietly went out of our flat...no...my mom's flat..and went to the bus stop....but as it was midnight...there was no bus available...so I decided to spend the night in the bus stop....)

-----------to be continued--------------