DARK--2

(In the morning)

(I didn't have much sleep that night....and just as the sun rises...I dialed my dad's no. )

(Ringg ringggg ringgg ringgg ringg-)

Me: he-hello? Dad?

Dad: mhhmmm...yes sweetie what happened? Why did you called me at this time?

Me: everything...everything is no- not ok...(I burst into tears)

Dad: sweetie....what happened?!..why are you crying?!...pls don't cry....tell me what happened?..did your mom say something to you?

Me: dad I will tell you everything...can I come to your house...pls?

Dad: but what about your mom? ..will she let you come to me?

Me: I don't care about that bitch...!!

Dad: o-ok....then you can come..

Me: ok I am coming...

(After cutting the call I started thinking of the cheapest means through which I can reach to dad's house...I can't walk as it's too far....and I don't have enough money...after thinking for a while...I decided to walk the distance until I am tired then I can book a taxi...)

(After walking for almost an hour...I felt tired and thought about getting a taxi....after waiting for about 15 mins...I saw a taxi coming towards me...i asked the driver if he can drop me where i want to go..and he agreed...i get on the taxi and reached my dad's place just within a few mins)

Dinggg donggg (sound of doorbell)

Khchhtt (sound of opening door)

Me: (as my dad opened the door...I hugged him tightly and burst into tears)....dad...uhhaaa uhaaa.....dad pls help me..uhhhaa...I can't take it anymore....uhaaa..aaa

Dad: baby pls stop crying...everything will be ok...come inside..

(He took me inside and make me sit in the sofa of living room)

Dad: ok..now tell me what happened

Me: I don't know how to tell you...but promise me you will control yourself after hearing this...

Dad: ok...but at first I have to know...

Me: ok...dad actually--( then I told him everything that had happened)....so this is it...I don't want to go back to that house....I just hate that woman...she can't be my mom..she don't deserve me and you...she is a bitch....

Dad: hmmpphh...I don't know how to believe all this...but I believe you....and don't say this to your mom...after all she is your own mother...she has given birth to you...

Me: I don't care...giving birth don't make a woman mother...but the responsibilities do...and she was not that much responsible towards me...so I don't give her the 'title ' of 'mother'...

Dad: I know what she did was way too wrong...but think about it if she didn't loved you...did she had taken you with her? Hmm?

Me: dad?!..you are still taking her side after how she ruined our lives....?

Dad: 😔😔...sorry darling...but she is still my wife ....don't you think I should support her.?..

Me: even after she is wrong ?!

Dad: sorry sweetie..you are right...she is wrong....

Me: dad?...I want something from you

Dad: what is it?

Me: get divorced with mom..

Dad: Ella ..!!..are you crazy?!..do you even know what you just said?!!

Me: no dad I am not crazy...and I know what I said...if you can't get divorced with mom..then you will lose me...what do you want?

Dad: ella..ella..ella listen to me.--

Me: I don't want to listen anything....you have to make a decision right now...

Dad: ella don't act stupid...this is not possible baby...

Me: then I am leaving...

Dad: ella wait..don't do this with your dad...you love me right?

Me: yes of course dad I love u...that's why I am telling you to get divorced...so you both can live happily,freely....pls dad...just listen to me once...pls

Dad: ok sweetheart I will talk to my lawyer today...I promise..

Me: thank you dad I love you soo much....

Dad: I love you more darling...ok now go fresh up...I am preparing the breakfast...hmm

Me: ok dad...

(After having my breakfast...I was in my bedroom....while scrolling through my phn...)

Me: this house not even my room has changed a little bit...(I murmured within myself)

(I laid down on my bed when my phn started ringing)

(And the caller id was my mom's)

Me: hello!!?

          --------to be continued---------