Chapter 1

The Dream SMP members were just casually hanging around at the Dream SMP. They had just finish doing some lore and were resting. Dream was exploring further away from the SMP to find anything useful or interesting.

As Dream was walking, he found a weird cube object in a chest from an abandoned portal.

'I never knew this existed in Minecraft...' Dream thought. He was confused about this mysterious object and decided to ask the other members.

[Dream] I found something that I don't think it's supposed to be in Minecraft.

[Tommy] Show us!

[Dream] Oh, there is a button here! I'm gonna press it.

As soon as Dream pressed on the button of the cube object, he was dragged out of the server and pushed into a random one.

[Server]  Dream was kicked from the game

[Philza] What? HOW?!

[Technoblade] This is so weird bruh.

[Ranboo] But how did he get kicked? He owns the server!

[Server] Ranboo was kicked from the game.

[Server] Tommy was kicked from the game.

[Wilbur] I think this server is being hacked.

--------
Tommy POV

I was kicked from the server and was sent into another one. I was confused like WHAT THE F***. I couldn't even leave the server! It is like I'm stuck here for an eternity!

I found myself on a rooftop with Ranboo with alarms blaring, hurting my goddamn ears. Suddenly a grey looking thing wrapped me like a burrito.

I tried to struggle but a sleepy voice said out: "No point struggling, what are your intention villains?!"

I was confused at what he said. Villains don't exist, they are fantasy. I mean there are criminals but there a difference between a criminal and a villain.

"Uhm, Mister sleepy head, where are we and villains don't exist, they are a fantasy."

His eye went wide and decided to knock us out.

-----
Dream POV

I was sent into another server and I couldn't leave it. I found myself in a dark area until I saw a blue haired boy with hands around him. He quickly jumped at me and put his hand on my mask but I dodged it and threw him onto the ground. I heard more noises and more people started to appear.

Some of them look so weird, there was a lizard looking person, a girl with fangs and a boy with stapled skin. There were more but I was lazy to describe them.

"Who are you." The blue haired boy said with a raspy voice. He needs water.

"How about who are you! I randomly appeared here and now you tried to touch my mask!" I said angrily. The blue haired boy started to get annoyed and ordered the people around him to kill me. Like I could die.

After 2 min everybody was on the floor panting and I was standing up with my netherite axe putting it near the stapled skin boy. He could create blue fire out of his hands. Luckily I had fire resistance to help me.

"One more move and his dead." I threatened. The blue haired boy smirked under those hands and said: "Are you a villain? Or are you a hero." He said the word hero with absolute disgust.

Well, fact that my canon self is a villain and if these people claim themselves to be "villain" they are far from that. I wanted to laugh but I held it in.

"Oh im a villain alright, but more of a terrorist." I said grinning under my mask.

The blue haired boy asked me whether I want to join the League of Villains. I cringed at the name but decided to accept it because I'm in a unknown place and maybe I can get them to help.

--------

Done with the first rewritten chapter. Which is better, the first book or this one.