𝖎𝖙'𝖟 𝖘𝖚𝖒𝖒𝖊𝖗

막 뜨거워진 여기 분위긴 hot해
I like this summer
I like this summer
왜 숨어있어 뭐가 그리 심각해
Let's go summer
Let's go summer

뜨거운 여름 우릴 떠나게 해
Oh yeah
짜릿한 기분 좋아 춤을 출래
Oh let's dance
신날 거야 how about you
Oh 따라 해봐 like I do
La la la la 해 뜰 때까지

It'z Summer ~
ITZY

AN: Hi this is UNSEEN BITS of Gabi from week one, sorry it is short but she wouldn't have appeared as much in the episode. What should be some other Unseen moments from Gabi?

And what moments do you want to see for Gabi in the Villa?

Me, Afia and Ekin Su were in the car and we were internally bricking it. Before we just both started laughing.

"Brrr Brrr Brrrr." Afia and Ekin Su and I told each other with straight faces.

"Ma!" I first told Afia and Ekin Su as we followed the Sharpay and Ryan warm up.

"Ma!" Afia told me back.

"Ma!" Ekin Su then repeated back to me and Afia as we all continued to follow the Sharpay and Ryan warm up.

"Ma!" I told Afia and Ekin Su back.

"Ma!" Afia yet again fired to me and Ekin Su as we both continued to follow the Sharpay and Ryan warm up.

"Ma!" Ekin Su told me and Afia back.

Then we were both shown just cackling with each other as we held onto each other's arms.

~~

I was walking with Ekin Su and Afia into the Villa, and I was ready to cause mayhem.

But in the first take of us I fell over as my thin heel got stuck in the decking and I rolled my ankle.

Before Ekin Su stopped and ran back to me with Afia on her heels as she laughed, before helping me get up.

"This stays between us!" I told the two giggling girls.

~~

There was a bug that decided it would interrupt mine and Liam's date and I jumped back as it came for me. 

"Is that a bird?" I asked Liam the word skipping my mind for a moment. 

"it's a moth what do you mean a bird?" Liam just asked me as he laughed at me. 

"I couldn't tell, I'm trying to get away from it." I told the laughing boy as I wanted to flip him off. 

~~

Iain Stirling was doing the voice over as the camera went to the group in the bedroom. "And here we have five Islanders in a Segment we shall be calling 'What on earth can you say in the bedroom?'

I was playing five things with Ekin Su, Davide, Luca and Gemma, we were all sitting on our respective beds in the bedroom. We just knew when we started this game that it wouldn't end well.

"Five things!" Ekin Su shouted.

"Five things, five things. Five Things!" We all shouted as we started off the rhythm.

"Five things you can say in the bedroom." Davide told us as we laughed.

"FUCK!" Davide shouted as the first answer, passing the play onto Gemma.

"One." I counted with Ekin Su.

"I'm ready!" Gemma told us as we cackled with laughter, now passing on the play to Luca.

"Two!" I called out as I laughed at Gemma's words.

"Where do I put it?" Luca just told us, making us almost wet ourselves with how this was going. And the play was now in my hands.

"Three!" We breathed out as we were cackling with laughter.

"Who the fuck are you?" I asked the group as we now died with even more laughter, the play had now moved to our final member of the group, Ekin Su.

"Four!" Davide wheezed out as he couldn't control his laughter.

"I'm not ready." Ekin Su just told us as we laughed even more.

"Five!" Gemma called out.

~~

It was Beach Hut Bonanaza Time.

I was sat there thinking of my best Chat Up Line.

"My best chat up line? I don't use them. But..........." I asked the camera confused. "Do you know mouth to mouth because you just took my breath away." I told the camera as I laughed.

~~