picnic<3

1:30pm

it was a summer afternoon in the middle of july, the sun shining brightly upon the field below. the field was scattered with flowers with the occasional tree.

"are we there yett?" robin asked, her legs starting to ache from walking for so long.
"did you put your insoles in, rob?" nancy questioned, ignoring her girlfriend's question. there was a short pause followed by a guilty 'no' from robin. "whyy?"
"i forgotttt," robin replied.
"you're such a silly duck," nancy said.

after a couple more minutes of walking, the two girls made it to a beautiful area filled with flowers. there was an extremely large tree, sheltering a patch of short grass which was where nancy placed down the picnic basket. they both sat down, robin leaning up against the tree, nancy kneeling beside the basket, setting the food up.

once nancy had put the food on plates while telling robin that she didn't need to help even though rob wanted to help, she sat with her girlfriend, leaning her head on her chest.
"hi," robin said softly, her girlfriend replying 'hi' as well.

the wind picked up a little bit, blowing the trees calmly creating a cool breeze. it was refreshing, contrasting the extremely warm sun which was burning both of their heads when they were walking to their picnic spot.

im so sorry for making these so short, i need ideas so if you have any suggestions feel free to comments them 👍🏻👍🏻