ALERT! ALERT! Ship captain fainted

RECAP : As you saw before, Aryan had confessed to Yee Chen, She didn't have a proper answer for Aryan but things were actually going like how they should be going. Aryan was happy to know Yee Chen was finally open to him. Alvina, the one who created this ship has now become a game-changer... Let's see how!

Yee Chen started spending most of her time with Aryan, she kind of trying to treat Aryan somewhat special. Was Yee Chen ever in a relationship with Aryan? The answer is NO- That's what Alvina come up with. Yes she was the one who created this ship, and she was the one who wanted them to date, she was the one who wanted them together. Now finally they are together but she felt left out, Though Aryan used to give the same love of Yee Chen to Alvina too.

POV : Chen and Alvina sitting on a bench in a park

"Why are you smiling?" Alvina asked Chen

"with whom are you chatting?" she added

"Is it Aryan?" continued.

"Yes" Chen replied

"He's asking if I ate or not and he was asking about my university friends cause he was just curious also Idk why but he wanted to meet me in a cafe" Chen added

"Why?... Why he should know these things? Don't share personal things with 'strangers' it's not good and don't..." Alvina said to Chen

After the "don't" scene changed, guess what she had said to her

What now, this was the turning point. Chen exactly did what Alvina said. Alvina said Aryan can be a jerk, someone who just wanted to have some fun with her. He maybe does these things every day.

Alvina said lots of ups and downs about Aryan without knowing anything at first. She manipulated Chen in a very well manner.

POV : Aryan sitting in a cafe

Aryan brought some flowers for Chen and he finally thought to propose in a good manner and actually get an answer from Yee Chen.

He messaged Chen at evening 6 pm...

'sigh' it's already 8 pm, where's Chen.

Aryan tried calling her and messaging her, but she didn't respond to either of them. He got a little worried if something has happened to Chen.

9 pm... Aryan still sitting in the cafe in the hope for Chen

10 pm... The cafe was all emptied and the cafe owner wanted to close now.

Aryan hopelessly went out and took his flower with him. He tried calling Chen a lot means a lot. 10...20...30...60...101...110 Missed calls on Yee Chen's phone but she hasn't replied anything yet. Aryan went to his room but can't sleep cause he once wanted to see Yee Chen.

The next day morning when Aryan expected Yee to see her at work but she was absent there also. Aryan got a lot worried. He ran directly to Yee Chen's house, he found one of her friends right there.

"Did you see Yee Chen?" Aryan asked

Right away her friend badly scolded Aryan. You're so annoying, stop annoying Yee Chen, stop disturbing her, and don't ask her personal questions. Don't call her too many times.

* Black n white scene *

So a thing that happened was Alvina had taken over Yee Chen, she made her ignore Aryan by making her busy with other stuff. When Aryan was worried for Yee Chen he called her several times for Yee to notice and reply once. Even if not Yee, he wanted someone to pick up and tell if she was fine or not. So Alvina said to Yee and her friends how annoying Aryan is, he never let Yee live a good life, and keeps asking her personal questions and calling so many times. Alvina made Yee and her friends hate Aryan.

What was the reason? What Alvina wanted-

* Back to the scene *

It was like a landslide under Aryan's feet. The world was moving around his head, he was hell out confused about what just happened so suddenly, he did any mistakes? He reloaded every moment he had spent with Yee Chen and he founds nothing suspicious.

After a whole day's research, he found out it was all done by Alvina. What does she really want? Even Aryan questioned himself.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator : What do you think Alvina wanted from Aryan? Was she right that Aryan was too annoying to Yee Chen or Alvina is planning something else?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------