♥︎23♥︎

♡︎"𝐢𝐦 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨..."♡︎

*ᵗʰⁱˢ ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ʷⁱˡˡ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ᵈᵉˢᶜʳⁱᵖᵗⁱᵒⁿ? ᵃⁿᵈ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵍˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᵏⁿⁱᶠᵉˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵃᵗ.*

It's been an hour or two since the Wes incident, and amber had taken her back to her place.

Y/n was currently receiving a phone call from Mindy.

𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑔 𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑔.

"Hellooooo" Y/n answer.

"Did you hear about what happened to Wes and, his mom?!" Mindy asks sniffling?Was Mindy crying?

"No, I haven't heard about anything. Are you crying?" Y/n says acting clueless about the whole ordeal.

" They're both dead. From what I've heard, supposedly it was ghostface. And no I'm not crying." Mindy says

"Holy shit." Y/n says, not knowing what else to say.

"Yeahh... If your mom is out of town again, you can come over to ours." Mindy says wanting Y/n to be safe.

"She's in town again-" Y/n says before she gets a notification from her mom?

"Give me a sec, don't hang up." Y/n says as she goes to check the notification.

𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑚♡︎

𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚, 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐 𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒌 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒆𝒎𝒔. 𝑰𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌.

Well isn't that great? Y/n can relax a little knowing her family will be safe. But she still needs to worry about the others

"Never mind my mom's out of town again. Hey, I have to go. I'm gonna go say bye to my mom. I'll talk to you later." Y/n says. Was she actually going to say bye to her mom? No, she was probably already gone. But Amber was in the room next to her, probably planning her next fucked up scheme or some shit. So she had to take care of that.

"Alright, be safe love youuu." Mindy says.

"Love you too, and be safe" Y/n says before hanging. Y/n then walks out of the room she was in, heading towards the room amber was in. Without knocking, she opens the door and heads right in.

"What are you doing?" Amber asks.

"I don't know. What are you doing?" Y/n asks back.

"Oh nothing, just getting ready to set up a party. Nothing out of the regular." Amber says in a sarcastic voice.

"A party?" Y/n questions confused.

"Mhm in 'honor of Wes'." Amber says turning to look at her.

"Would people even come? I mean there is a whole killer on the loose." Y/n says, while pointing at both of them.

"No one's gonna miss a party Y/n, people are dumb sometimes. So most people will come." Amber says with a shrug.

"And when will this party start? I wanna go see someone." Y/n says.

"At night, and you aren't going anywhere. I need you to be here. We still have things to do." Amber states while giving her, her now clean costume back.

"We have something else to do today so, start preparing yourself."

----------------------

It's been a few hours since amber told Y/n to quote on quote "prepare herself". Why did she need to prepare herself? No clue. Suddenly, Amber comes in the room she was in without warning. Startling Y/n a bit.