Chapter 4

"Mom I'm tired of going to school, I don't need education anymore." I grunted.

"No honey, go to school or else people will become suspicious, you are a bright student." She grinned.

"Okay mom, but school is so annoying." I scoffed.

Talia and I went to school that morning. Although i was not feeling like going and I was most probably bored, Talia frustrated for some reason but I didn't bother to ask. Upon reaching the school, Talia closed the taxi's door violently with a heavy sigh. I realized that her anger was serious so I decided to ask.

"What's wrong Talia?"

"Kgonego I hate this school with whole freaking life." She shouted.

"Why?"

"There is this guy called Lionel, he is so on my case, he comments on everything I do even on my social medias. He is everywhere around me." She complained.

"Well I don't know him. He might be having a crush on you."

"Now that is so gross and yes you won't because he is attending history classes with me. I am doing law not medicine like you so it is impossible for you to know him." She offended.

"Well, then deal with your problems on your own, I was just trying to help and you're being such an asshole." I put my hand over my mouth not believing that I'm the one who just talked like that.

"Well the effects of being a Queen Witch are catching up to you, huh." Talia teased me.

"Very funny, you are also a witch but you are not acting any differently."

"Wait, that's it!" She exclaimed with her eyes widening.

"What's it?"

"Lionel is a normal human being and I'm a witch and I've got supernatural powers." She implied.

"So...what??"

"Ugh, do I really have to teach you everything?" She snorted.

"Yeah, I guess." I answered weirdly.

"Let's go inside the guard is already closing the gate I'll tell you inside." We entered before the guard could close the gate. "So as I was saying, Lionel has no special powers and I will take advantage of his condition. I will torture him with my witch powers. How much do you like my brilliant idea?" She laughed while I looked at her stupidity and I kept quiet.

We went to our separate classes and the first period I was supposed to attend chemistry. It has always been my favorite but now it wasn't anymore. I was not even listening throughout the entire class, I felt an urge to eat a person. After class I went to Talia.

"Talia, something weird is happening to me." I said panting heavily.

"What is it now?" She groaned.

"I feel like eating a person, like a living human being." I specified.

"What!!?" Talia exclaimed.

"Yes Talia I don't know wha-"

"Hey Talia." Someone called Talia before I could finish my statement. When we looked.

I saw this fine guy with broad shoulders, biceps, just an unbelievable physique. He was brown skinned, his face was dreamy, he had a well defined jawline and sharp cheek bones. He had this wide smile on his face which complemented his beautiful brown chocolate eyes with flawless eyelashes that had spaces between them.

"Ohh it's you!" Talia grinned.

"Yeah it's me, ain't you happy to see me?" The guy asked as I was still staring at him completely hypnotized.

"No I am not, I see you like every day, every hour and every minute of my miserable life. Doesn't anyone ever tell you how annoying you are?" Talia yelled at him continuously.

"No, no one will ever dare tell me that except for you." He implied.

"Ugh!" Talia snorted.

"Oh, hi I'm Lionel Talia's best best friend." He shifted his attention to me as if he just noticed I was there.

"Hi I'm Kgonego Talia's ...uhmm...schoolmate." ohh that was such a stupid and lame introduction ever, I felt like I could just disappear.

"O-kay. How come I never saw you in class before?" Lionel asked.

"It's because I'm doing medicine and I don't come much." I responded shyly.

"Kgonego, this is the guy I was telling you about, don't be all friendly with him. He is not my friend you are my only friend." Talia rudely interfered.

They started arguing but I really didn't see what was so wrong with him. I just assumed that Talia was just being dramatic, the guy was sweet and even during their argument he was keeping his cool. They finished talking and Lionel left us both.

"Kgonego you were saying that you want to eat a human, right?" I had already forgot about that when Talia instantly reminded me.

"Yes I did."

"Well I've got a prey. Even I got that edge but now I really found a delicious meal for us." She creepily noted.

"Who?"

"Lionel." She said easily.

"Huh?" I gasped shocked over her terrible choice.

"Yes we will go over his house at night tonight. He has been a real scumbag, now I will show him that I am a witch and he shouldn't mess with a witch and expect to get away with it." Talia kept on ranting while I froze in my position.

"I have a science class that I have to attend now. We will talk at home." I said and left from there.

I kept on questioning my reaction upon seeing that guy and how I got goosebumps when he said "hi" to me.

I kept on asking myself why I felt sorry for him when Talia suggested him as an option to get rid of our edge. But I never got the answers, and since I was not connected to him in any way I decided that I will go to his house with Talia to eat him as my edge got worse.

Talia is my favorite character so far 😅 comment who yours is.