chapter 1

Hey i am 27 years old an i am working in an art company. From when i was little i have fallen in love with drawing and thats how i ended up getting a degree in art.👩‍🎨

One day when i was finished with work, i was going back to my home🏡. On my way there, i saw the most unexpected person❗(guess who...🙃)

My ex boyfriend❗❗

I was so shocked🤯 They have past 2 years since our break up.

I was so shy😳 thats why i just kept walking🚶‍♀️. I guess that he was in shock too.

But first lets talk about our relationship and break.

When we were 17 years old we started dating👫. We were such a cute couple! He promised me, when we grow up, we will get married💒. I was so happy with him!
We had so much fun together but after 8 years he said he had something to tell me( well you know what i was expecting..a proposal!🥺). My heart was racing so fast. But thing didnt go as i was expecting...

..." i am sorry but lets break up...i will go abroad to study next month"
I was shocked in the first place but i didnt understand why we had to broke up. He is  not leaving for good❗❗ and he just said " I am more important than you. This opportunity is everyting for me!" I was so confused because  he was crying at the same time. I just didnt know how to react... All the memories than we spent together, came back.

To be continued