"Casual Argument."

Test Tube sat across the two arguing people as she tapped her foot impatiently. They fought a lot, so this wasn't to huge of a surprise to Test Tube at all. But even with how often they squabbled, their fights had never been this big before.

Test Tube hadn't kept much time of how long they'd been fighting, but she assumed at least 20-25 minutes straight of just back and forth.

"You literally set us all on FIRE! How could you possibly blame me or anyone else but yourself?!"

"Excuse me? I thought I made it clear it was an accident. Besides, I would never intentionally kill someone."

Silver paused before glaring back at Paintbrush with a smirk.

"-unlike a certain someone."

Not surprisingly, Test Tube wasn't the only one witnessing this fight. The Floor, Candle, and Bow were watching as well. And it seems Test Tube wasn't the only one who noticed Painty's hair getting significantly more orange and elevated.

Goo had ran off to get Mephone4, scared that it might escalate.

The Floor looked intrigued, Candle disappointed, and Bow confused. Test Tube wasn't sure how she felt about the situation. She wanted to stop the fight, but knew intervening could possibly harm her and the other two.

"Ugh! You can't ever seen to read the room dude! No one is on your side, you know that right?"

"Maybe so, but that doesn't always make you right- now does it?"

"Y'know maybe we should've listened to Cabby instead and voted you out."

Silver Spoon glared at Paintbrush in shock, one hand on his chest in a dramatic manner.

"Well maybe, we should've voted you off instead of OJ, maybe he would've been able to actually hold the team together."

Paintbrush gritted their teeth.

"YOU ARE IN NO PLACE TO TALK ABOUT OJ, WE ALL KNOW YOU DIDNT GIVE TWO SLIGHT FUCKS FOR HIM, YOU SELF-CENTERED BASTARD"

Silver was a bit surprised at Paintbrush's sudden change in tone, but managed to keep his posture and face unamused.

"Oh, but I am in every right to. Tell me though, wouldn't he?"

Flames began to form from the roots of their hair as the clenched their fists.

"Just keep it together Paintbrush. Just walk away, you can't afford to be targeted because of some dumb argument with this dude."

They exhaled slowly to calm themselves, turned around, and began to walk towards the hallway.

He was shocked at their sudden walk away, but decided to get one last hit in.

"Trying to be the bigger person, ay? Well, if you could truly snap me as you say you can, then prove it."

Paintbrush continued to walk away trying their hardest not to just turn around a smack the shit out of him.

"Oh, such a shame really. Thought they might've had it in them. Oh well, at least we all know that you're nothing but a-"

"-empty failure."