The unexcepted ( chapter four )

*TW*

" he closed the door behind him and looked at me with lust .

" you have been whoring around alot lately and you need a punishment " he told  me while walking towards me with slow steps .

I started to push my self against the wall trying to make some space between us .

" na - ah- ah don't go away from me babygirl , we will have a little fun only " he strarted touching my cheek then looked at my lips with lust then his face started to turn angry .

" these lips should have been for me only me " he looked at me with anger .

I started to push him away while sobbing weakly , i can't process anythings that is happening , mommy told me he is a good man , why he is touching me without my acceptance .

" MOMMY PlEASE COME MOMMY HE IS TOUCHING ME MOMMY " i started to scream for mommy to come but she didn't hear me then i felt a metallic- "

* end of Tw *

I waked up screaming , crying and sweating . I grabbed my knees and pushed them against my chest while crying .

" it is okay , he is gone i am okay " i started whispering to myself .

Then i heard Austin crying , i didn't even realized he waked up , i started to get up but i was not steady so i tried to steady myself and then went to Austin's bed and picked him up .

" it is okay " i talked to him in a baby voice while rocking him back and forth while patting his back .

After a few minutes he stopped crying and then started to dooze off .

I sighed then looked at the clock and found it was 5:14 am , i putted Austin back in his bed then went downstairs .

It was a mess in here idk how it became that messy,  i cleaned it before i slept . I went to the kitchen and i found my most loved one . I started to get angry and afraid . He was only wearing boxers and it was so gross .

" oh look who is here " he told me with his ugly smelly voice .

" oh look who wants to fuckin kill you " i told him then went to grab 2 granola bars . Then went outside the kitchen .

Well let me tell you who is he , he is my mother's bff justin, he is a bald slightly fat white man oh sorry he is not a man he is a fucking child he doesn't deserve to be called a man for touching a GIRL without her acceptance  and who thinks he has control of everything  ,  anyways they also have that thing which is best friends with benefits . And it is so gross . He tried to touch me once but i broked his fingers so he didn't bother to touch me again . 

After finishing the granola bars ,i went upstairs to take a shower and to get ready for school . I picked my outfit then went to the bathroom. After i was completely naked i looked in the mirror and memories started to come like a flash . I looked away because i don't want to remember , but that is what i always do run away from my fears , memories even my current problems , i  hate myself for choosing to have the popular , famous life while  getting drunk and for choosing other people  over me , maybe i am the one to blame ,maybe i deserve this because i didn't help or was there for my dad when he needed me the most , he did everything for me , he was the best dad i could have asked for , he prepared me  for life and all it's problems and conflicts , but that was not enough , i keep drowning day by day untill i reach my end .

I heard a scream that taked me out of my thoughts i changed to my clothes as fast as i could and then went outside and  went downstairs i looked at my left and right and didn't found anything , then i heard another scream from the "fuck room " i went there and found the most unexcepted person , the one that hunts my dreams the one that made my life a living hell , i found jason suffocating by an anonymous person , i don't know what to do , i just stood there numbed , i looked beside me and found justin smirking like the devil he is and  3 other men behind him pointing guns at jason i freaked out , but i need to get out of here now , so i made a plan in my mind then started doing it, i  pretended to go to help jason  , but justin grabbed my arms and pushed me against him i kicked him in the balls and started to run upstairs while two men started  to run after me , i grabbed a vase from our table and throwed it at them then  i took the opportunity to went upstairs to my room and locked the door behind me .

I looked at the clock and it was 8:43 , the first class has started but i need to get out of here right now because things will be like hell in here i grabbed a luggage and putted  some of my clothes and Austin's clothes and money , weapons and the important things that we will need then grabbed Austin and the luggage and unlocked the door then aimed at the door then runned downstairs to the door , but i couldn't make it , i felt a knife cutting into my skin , i screamed in pain and pushed Austin more into my chest i then grabbed the knife in my waist and turned around and pushed it into his chest .

I went to my car and putted Austin into his chair , i started the car , but found the other two men running into the car , i drove backwards then started to drive to the highway but they started shooting at my car  , but they couldn't get any , who has trained these mother fuckers i pushed into the gas more , i looked in the mirror and found them disappering from my sight , i sighed then started to drive for anywhere .

After an hour of driving trying to find anything that is safe enough for me , I went to a park , it is the most quiet park and no one come here ig. I picked Austin and the aid kit because i can't go to the hospital because no one is going to help me there .

_________________________________________

Sorry guys my battery is runnig low , but i promise i will continue after it finish

Anyways how was it ? Did my writing improved ? Plz tell in the comment and plz don't forget to comment and vote

Love ya all ♡♡