What's For Dessert?

Daniel's P.O.V.

I just finished turning off my lights in my office, and headed out to go to dinner with Kate. Kate was sitting at her desk still working hard.

"Are you ready to go Kate?"

Kate looked at her watch.

"I didn't even realize what time it was. Yes, I'm ready, give me just 5 minutes, and we can head out."

I waited by her desk until Kate was ready to leave. I opened my car door for her to get in, and once we were both in, I told my driver to take us to my house."

"I thought that we were going out to dinner Daniel."

"We were, but then I decided to have my chef at home make us dinner. I hope that's okay with you."

"That's fine with me. Now, how would you like some dessert before we get to your house?"

Kate started lifting up her skirt until I could see her bare pussy. It only took me seconds to kneel in front of Kate.

"May I lick your pussy?"

"I don't know Daniel. I don't know if you're ready."

"Please, I'll make you feel good. I know I can."

Just then Kate grabs my head and pulls me closer to her. I begin thrusting my tongue into her, thoroughly enjoying the dessert she offered to me. Kate starts thrusting her hip against my tongue as I start circling her clitoris. My moans are muffled as my head is in between her legs eating her.

"Good boy, make me cum. Finish me off."

I start going faster as I feel Kate getting closer to climaxing. She starts cocking her head back with her mouth open.

"That's it Daniel, fuck me with your tongue, you naughty boy. Eat me up."

As soon as she came, I licked her up, leaving nothing behind. She tasted so good. I sat back down by her. I could feel how stiff my cock was and began stroking it. Kate's hand stopped me.

"I don't think so, you naughty boy. I didn't give you permission to pleasure yourself. You have to wait until I tell you that you can do that. Understand?"

I pulled my hands off my cock.

"Yes, mistress. I won't touch my cock until you tell me."

We just arrived at my place. I took her in and sat her down at the table. I had had the butler put together the table with a candlelight dinner. My chef had made a salad and pasta for us. After dinner was over, I placed my hand on Kate's thigh going up and down.

"Take me to your bedroom Daniel."

Kate's P.O.V.

Daniel took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom. He had no idea what was about to happen. As Daniel opened the door, I looked in at his immaculate bedroom. He had a huge bed with a gray spread placed on it. I turned around and locked the door, and then pushed Daniel over to his bed as I was planting kisses all over his neck.

"Lean over your bed Daniel."

"What?"

"I said lean over your bed. Little Danny boy is in trouble."

I could tell that excited Daniel as he hurried and turned back around to lean over his bed.

"Take off all of your clothes Daniel."

Daniel stripped as quickly as possible and threw his clothes across the room. As I scanned the room, I went over to the pants he had just thrown and grabbed the belt that was still attached to them. I turned and went back over to Daniel.

"Has Daniel been a good boy today?"

"Yes, I've been a good boy."

"Don't you remember how you were trying to pleasure yourself in front of me without permission on the way here?"

I could see Daniel's cheeks go bright red.

"Yes mistress, I couldn't help myself, I needed to relieve the pressure in my hard cock."

"Maybe next time Danny boy should ask his mistress for help, huh?"

I grabbed his cock and stroked it for a few seconds until it grew to full size.

"Now take this like a man Daniel."

"Yes ma'am."

I began taking the belt to Daniel's butt. I could tell Daniel was getting off on this. He started thrusting his member into his bed as I used the belt. After his butt started turning a nice shade of red, I dropped the belt by the bedside. I walked around to the other side of the bed, and took the rest of my clothes off. I got onto Daniel's bed and laid on my back. I started pleasuring myself with my fingers.

"Daniel, look up. Watch me."

Daniel stood up, not taking his eyes off of me.

"Daniel, I want you to fuck me, and I want you to fuck me hard. Get on this bed now."

Daniel didn't waste any time getting on top of me. He thrust his cock into me, and started going harder.

As he continued fucking me, he put his mouth right by my ear.

"Mistress, I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk straight."

"Oh, Daniel, keep going, don't stop. I want you to keep going."

Daniel takes my nipples in his hands and starts sucking on them. He looks right at me while doing it.

"You horny little mistress, I'm going to finish you off now."

As soon as he said that, I felt him cum inside me. We laid on his bed for quite some time before going back to it again.