The witch from dathomir

Hello my name is Nova talzin... my story begins at the day where the war on my Planet took place.

I was born and raised on Dathomir , i was raised by the Nightsister Coven Mother Talzin,who was also my Grandmother.  I think many of you already know my Brother Savage Opress, Darth Maul,Nightsister Merrin and last but not least my older Sister Asajj Ventress also known as the ex apprentice from Dooku.  I never got to know my Parents, the only thing i know is that my Mother d*ied as she was giving birth to me.
Don't get me wrong, it's not sad for me that i never got to know my mother. I had the Coven and this was my family from the day i was born. Everything in my life was completely okay.. until the day of the attack on us, on my sisters, my Coven.
I was 6 years old as the attack happend. I remember that one of my Sisters brought me to a Ship in time and we went to Corvus a forest planet in the Outer Rim Territories that was a home to the city of Calodan. I stayed there for 15 years, training every day, 24/7, i wanted to become an assassin just like my older sister before me. I already knew that Asajj Ventress  was already dead. I spend 15 Years on Corvus, 15 Years imagine that. I saved a lot of credits during that time, i had my own ship, which was basically a junk but at least it could fly. I went to Coruscant became an Assassin did some jobs here and there, got a good bounty and basically lived  my life. It had good sides but also bad sides, of course the Empire was running around here and there, sticking their noses into other business. I stayed on Coruscant for another  10 years, i was around 21 as i came to Coruscant and i was 31 as i left it. The Empire was dead in that time, at least that's what we thought. I went back to Dathomir for 1 year, tried to pick up the old pieces from what's left after Order 66 and the Empire. I found an old book from the oldest Witch old daka. That's the only thing that didn't got destroyed on my home planet. I stayed on Dathomir for 1 Year, hoping that someone would return. One Year of waiting, one Year where i lost even more hope in the Galaxy. No one was left, only the d##ad bodies from my sisters...

Until that i went back to Coruscant for another 2 years did my bounty here and there,  until i meet someone who was pretty known in the Galaxy for his skills and his little green friend. I meet the Mandalorian:Mando. Someone hired me and Mando which was probably a trap. We didn't care about it in that moment.
He told me we split the credits  after we finish the job, if he would be someone else i would have already k***ed him, no one and i tell you there is no person that i would ever share my credits with. Mando was different from the others, you could clearly see that he cares about his little green friend, he kinda reminded me of  our Coven, my sisters and i used to share everything together no matter what it was. Mando was a really shy person, he never talked much and he definitely made sure that i wouldn't discover the truth about his little green friend. If he would knew that i already knew everything about him, his little green friend and his little jedi secret. I didn't say anything because i already knew how it felt  like to be haunted from the Empire. His little green friend was the opposite, he talked a lot which was kinda cute if you ask me haha. It's not hard to understand Grogu if you grew up on a planet where you need to learn almost all of the languages in the whole galaxy.
As Mando and I finished the job he asked me something.
Mando: So you need a ride back to Coruscant or are you leaving on your own?
I answered : it would be nice to have a ride back to Coruscant.
Mando: Do you live on Coruscant or are you always flying from planet to planet?
Nova: You mean just like you do lol?
Mando: What do you mean?
Nova: Your little friend told me a lot, you're basically flying from planet to planet, that's not really good for a child you know.
Mando: Trust me i know that more then anyone else does, but he choose to come back to me
Nova: He choose? What do you mean with he choose?
Mando:Nevermind.

I already knew what happend. Grogu never told me but Mandos thoughts are already telling me the truth, even tho he is not saying anything, i still know it. From what i've heard around the galaxy and from what i can read on Mandos mind i already knew everything .
Almost being in Coruscant,Mando asked me: If you ever need help again with a Bounty or anything else please contact me.
For the first time in my life, i didn't feel alone. Grogu felt it, the feeling of relief as soon as Mando said it to me.
Grogu looked at Mando and gave him a facial expression.
Mando: Actually... do you mind staying a while with us  and helping us out?
Nova: For sure, i love the company  and besides i really think you should improve your running skills  you're really running slowly, even your little friend can keep up with you haha.
Mando: Hey if you're the second person who is telling me what to do i might kick you out of my ship
Nova: Haha relax, i'm gonna teach you.
Mando: Sure, as long as i can teach you a little blaster shots
Nova: What do you mean i'm good at it
Mando: Yeah like a  Stormtrooper in spotlight.
Nova: Very funny.

And so our Journey began...