𝔗𝔴𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔶-𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up with Jimin cuddled into me as he peppered kisses along my neck as I hummed in delight. He's always awake before me as he sometimes wakes me up like this, other times he would wake me up by pleasuring himself with my big dick. It an amazing way to wake up to, being pleasured by your lover. I flipped him over and laid on his boobs. He squirmed under me as I looked at him with curiosity. 

" My bobbies hurt when you lay on them..." He stated as I kissed his lips and then suckled on his nipples, then gave multiple kisses on his boobs. He giggled as I smiled from his cute laughter. 

" That tickles Kookie! S-Stop!" He giggled as I kept going knowing that he likes it. I start to tickle him all over his body. I moved down to his dick as I tickled him around his cute little dick.

It lead to my touching his cute dick and sucking him off.

" HMMM....KOOKIE!" He moaned loudly as I knew he was close. I stopped as he whined loudly.

" Alpha....please...." He whined as he kept begging me. I smiled and kissed his lips leaving him exposed and hard. I walked away from him as I looked for our bathing suits. I grabbed his bikini and my swimming trunks, then I walked to the back to a nearby bathroom to go pee. Then I walked in to see Jiminie who's touching himself right now.

" Jeon Jimin. Stop that right fucking now." I stated sternly. He looked at me as looked at me with his innocent eyes. He left his hand holding his small cock. I slapped it away as I looked at him. 

" A-Alpha...I'm sorry..." He said as hesitated to sniff and tears started from in his eyes. I looked at him as I melted inside. I softened my look as I came up close to his face and spoke. 

" Baby, you're not allowed to touch yourself because you have me. I always try to be there to pleasure you. I was going to finish you, I was just teasing you pup. I got our swimsuits though! We can go to the beach and have a beach day today." I explained to him as I kissed him and hugged him. I nuzzled my nose into his mark and scent gland.

" I'm sorry Kookie..." He sniffed as he looked into my eyes still teary. I smiled at him as I cooed. 

" It's okay, pup it's okay. I forgive you baby. I will always let you finish. I love you and I'm sorry that I haven't went over with you act the no touching yourself." I told him as I looked at him and kissed his lips with love.

" Okay Kookie, I love you." He said as I smiled and just cuddled him for a few minutes.

" I love you too Jiminie, So much. Now, let's get ready and dry those tears okay." I said as I pulled him up as he clinged on to me like a Koala bear. I grabbed out suits and gave his bikini to him. I placed him back down on the bed and I stood in-between his legs.

" I'm gonna tie your bathing suit straps for you babe." I told him as he nodded. I gave him room to change as I looked at him as he blushed. He put the triangle bikini on as he turned around and I tied it for him. Then he put the bottoms on and it was a thong. He looks so incredibly hot and his little dick stuck out.

" Pup, I don't want everybody to see what mine." I told him as I touched his dick that sticking out. He moaned as I touched the tip. 

" I'm gonna tuck it in Kookie. Can you go away so I can do it alone, it's embarrassing." He told me as I nodded and gave him a forehead kiss then walked out to get the food ready. 

Jimin's POV:

The bikini that I chose was very revealing, which I like. Plus, Jungkookie can get a great view and he can show off what's his. I always have Jungkookie's sent on me because I'm marked. I took some pictures as I ran out to the kitchen area with my bathing suit on. I'm fully aware that Jungkookie was watching me run to him starting at my boobies. They've gotten bigger since I'm growing to be able to nourish a child and care for it.

" Yes, pup?"

" Can you take a mirror picture with me?" I asked with hope as he looked into my puppy dog eyes that I gave him.

" Why not pup. Of course." He said as I took his hand and lead us back to our bedroom. 

This is my bathing suit:

(From Pinterest) 

I got posed in the mirror as Jungkookie wrapped his hands possesivley around my body, but at the same time you can still see my bathing suit as well. He growled in my ear as he said "Mine". 

I actually was taking a little video and that got in! I'm so excited to post this!

I saved the video and I posted it on all platforms that we have like Instagram, Snapchat and Tiktok with some caption or POV or whatever.

I actually took a few...more like tons of pictures like this. We did different poses as Jungkookie suggest to take ned pictures later in the mirror.

 I immediately agreed because it would be so hot!!!

" Now pup, I got the food ready, sunscreen, towels, and there's chairs if you want to sit and umbrellas and other shade blockers. Now grab your sunglasses and a bottle of water so we can go." He told me as I gathered my stuff into a bag as I made sure I had everything.

We drove down there as it was only a 10 minute drive. We walked to the ocean as it was so sunny and warm out. I'm ready to tan and have fun!

➰➰➰

Thank you for reading this chapter!

There gonna have a beach day now this chapter was mainly getting ready for it

Stay tuned for another upload soon!

- C