part 1

[ -CHAPTER 1- ]

CLOUIEE's POV

It’s been a 3 months since I get here! Darn... to think that I pass months ... being with this cheap people and a nasty place HA HA!! What an achievement!! >_<  .. But I really miss my old life hmmm... I wonder what my 'X' I mean ... my @ssHOLE 'X' doing right now... is he doing well , is he having fun using our money ?? D*RN! I really wanna kill him right now >>:[[ ! ....

"Hey Clouiee! Are you alright?" sintia's talking "huh?"

I was shock because as usual I’m talking to myself and telling how miserable I am right now ... and to tell I’m doing this everyday...maybe I’m crazy .. And I have no doubt about that because this place really gonna make you sick ,..

"I said are you ok? Cause your staring on that guy as if you want to kill him" sintia pointed that guy wearing blue shirt... hmm i can't barely see him because im near sighted and i can’t wear my contact lenses right now cause they are all now expired T_T .. And i can't buy a new pair ! Imagine that! The young lady "CLOUIEE CHUI' can't now buy even a pair of contacts?? +_+ huhuhu now I’m regretting that when we were still rich I don't buy eye glasses...

(Duh! who I am fooling? HAHA even now in our situation and I was given an opportunity to have 1 NAH! I still won't use that HAHA xDD i think im UGLY wearing GLASSES -_- actually it's not me who thinks that i'm not pretty w/ glasses that was my stupid 'X'who did and I just believe on him so i do so ..)

"DUH ! sintia being stupid again ? you know that i can't see him in this distance ..and do I look ok ?? D*MN IT ! this is our 3rd month being here can you imagine that ?"

by the way sintia is my personal maid .. she's older than me hmmm .. about 7years ?? but that was when we were still rich .. and i'm glad that she still come with us though we cant pay her anymore and that is because ...

'She don't have family anymore cause her parents are our past maid and driver who eventually died with a same accident so she had no choice but to just come with us but we dont treat her like a maid anymore because were can't pay her so i just treat her like an old sister by now ... HAHAHA funny right ? the maid that i used to bully is now my older sister -___________-  ... but sometimes she still calls me young lady hahaha xDD because she forgot that were 'not rich' anymore ! (WAAAAAAAA !! why I'M STILL REPEATING THAT D*MN THING !!)

"AH YAH .. SORRY YOUNG LADY .. I FORGOT ABOUT THAT :] and about the days you stayed in here, forget about it. it was just numbers you know ..'' (THEN SHE SMILED STUPIDLY ) "BUT LOOK AT THE GUY WEARING BLUE ! HE'S GOING TOWARD US ! ... LOOK YOUNG LADY ! HE'S SO HANDSOME :] AND HE LOOK SO AROMATIC " (THEN SHE BLUSH !)  ...

WAA !! this maid really s*cks ! but i know she has a part on my heart .. not only because she stay's w/ us because she became my only friend when my old rich friends leave me after knowing that were not rich anymore ! F*CK ! those brats ! .. I'll get on to them I swear I'll give them my revenge ! soon ... SOON !!