Chapter 1: School

Ring! Ring! All the kids popped up from their seats and left. Except for me. You see, I was the oddball, the one everyone called names, the only name they didn't call me was my real name, Leslie, Leslie Cass. They all called me names like nasty words I weren't aloud to say. They would push me around and tease me. After a while it started to hurt, they would through me to the ground and beat me. As I started to have fun with it, they stopped. When ever they would tease me I would stand up for myself or just laugh. They always got confused so they started to leave me alone. After school, I got on the bus to ride home, with my little brother, Thomas. Just like everday. We got off when the bus stopped, then we ran home. When I got inside, everything was like how it always was. My two older brothers fighting for what channel to watch, on our only TV. We didn't have much money, and lived on only what we grew in the green house. My father worked and only came home a little before we get home from school. I was the only girl in the family. I was never listened to. My brothers would always over talk me and make to where no one could hear me. I had no friends at school, and my family wouldn't ever listen to me. I was an outcast to everybody, and they all knew it. I felt lonely sometimes, like if I wasn't here would people notice, would they care, would they even go to my funeral? I kept on thinking about it, but I never did anything. I always behaved at school, and at home. The only thing I didn't listen to my mom about, was having a friend. Everything got really annoying and even sometimes unbareble. So whenever I got annoyed, irritated, mad, or anything I would go up to my room, and draw. I was a pretty good artist. I drew about characters I made up and some animals. Since I didn't have my own room, Thomas kept coloring in my notebook. I was always getting mad at Thomas whenever he would color in my book, but for some reason it was always Thomas who paid attention to me and showed more care for me. I knew my family loves me a lot, it's just sometimes, it felt like they never did.