First met after graduation

July 2

She was walking down the avenue when she first heard him playing the piano in her favourite cafe. She was trying to think about something other than death or sex and that was the only thing that could help her. Liebestraum she said to herself, one of her favourite piece of Liszt. She entered the cafe trying to figure out who was playing and she saw his face. She knew him but she couldn't figure out so she decided to wait and admire this beautiful piece till he finish.

She sat somewhere near to piano and ordered an americano to drink. While he was playing she got more and more fascinated. He was playing all notes correct while his touches were perfect. As the piece goes on his touches fits it soul perfectly. Not too harsh not too gentle.

She took her coffee when he finished playing. Cafe weren't that loud but you could hear everyone talking about how good he played for a minute till everyone got back again their own business. He turned his head to left and looked directly into her eyes. He got shocked for a second and smiled. She smiled back not knowing who she's gonna face. He came to her asked if he can sat she nodded in response:"Hi Amy. I didn't expect to see you here. I haven't seen you anywhere but school till now actually." He was still smiling. She asked:"I'm sorry but did we actually meet in person? Your face is really similar but-" she stopped when she realized his smile faded a bit. He got himself back quickly:"I knew you didn't really look around but wow. We were in the same class almost everyday. I'm Brian. From biology lessons and chemistry. Remember?" She blushed a bit. Of course she remembered Brian he was that shy boy she used to got curious about 2 years ago. It wasn't like a crush but she sensed they got more in common than any other person in that class. "I do remember you." she muttered. "I knew we share  similar interests. I always admired you." she tried to take her voice under her control. "But you didn't remember me." he pointed out. "I wasn't in your interest I guess." he said with a half confident voice. "You used to talk to me. Actually I was the only person you used to talk" he desperately tried to make her realize. "Oh!" she tried to think. It's been almost two years since they talked. "It was uhm...long ago actually." he slowly lost his half confident facial expression. "I'm sorry Brian. I don't really understand what happened to me either." "Don't worry." boy said soothingly "I do get you." She tried to smile and made an attempt to change the subject: "D-do you come here often? It's actually my favourite cafe or it was." Boy smiled again "I usually come here to play piano. We left mine in my hometown and they let me play here. But I haven't seen you once. I mean since we graduated I was here almost everyday." "I was very exhausted. I only found energy to go on a walk today and since I am allergic to sun I didn't wanna go out before." she explained. "I see. Are you better? You weren't doing well mentally." he said with a caring look in his face. "Yeah I think. Um...wanna come over someday maybe? We have a piano in our house I mean if you want to." she started off confidently which faded as she talked. "Sure." he said happily. "I missed talking to you Amy it's really nice to see you again" "I missed talking to you too Bri." she low-key blushed.

They talked a bit more after and they made a plan to meet in her house next week.