Chapter 18: Dom...inik

Layla: Hello, it's Layla. I got your number from Nick, I hope that was okay, but he told me to text you. 

Dominik: Hello Layla. I will have a car pick you up at noon. See you soon.

I gripped my phone and just stared at it. That wasn't much of a conversation, and I was already nervous about texting him. I started to type a couple of messages but then swiftly deleted them. No good was going to come from disagreeing with him and he wasn't incorrect in assuming that I was texting him to tell him I was accepting his invite. My problem was that he assumed. 

I was starting to stress out about what he had planned for us, but Nick's words rang in my head, "You don't have to do anything you do not want to do". I repeated the words out loud to myself.

"You do not have to do anything you do not want to do, you have complete control Layla," I flopped down on to my bed on my back. I've resorted to talking to myself, just great.

Between getting ready and having anxiety over this invitation, noon rolled around quickly, almost too quickly.

Dominik seemed like a very intense man. He looked like he didn't take no for an answer and that he got what he wanted when he wanted it. At least that was the impression I got yesterday.

There were butterflies erupting in my stomach as I stepped out of my room into the kitchen. 

Nick was shirtless, sitting at the counter working on his laptop drinking a cup of coffee.

"You know it's noon right?" My voice traveled across the large kitchen as I leaned on the side of the archway. Nick smiled as he looked me up and down.

"Yes my love, you kept me busy last night. Come here," He scooted his chair out from under the counter slightly. I walked over to him and sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He pushed a piece of hair behind my ear, "You look beautiful Layla," His hand then landed on my thigh, inching up my sundress with every back and forth. "You make me want to do so many things to you," his forehead came to rest on mine.

"Like what?" I whispered. 

"Like hike your little dress up and push you over the counter so that your feet can't even touch the ground and you would just have to take my cock like my good little slut. I would send you on your way to Dominik with my cum dripping down those perfect little thighs," his hand was climbing higher, coming into contact with my hip. "I'd have to leave a couple marks, just so you and Dominik remember who you belong to," he nipped my lip and then leaned back. 

I could feel myself pooling in my underwear just at his words. I wanted him to do that, but his dreaded phone went off. 

Nick peaked at the message he received and smirked. 

"I would do all of that, but it looks like your ride is here baby. Go be a good girl for him, and maybe I'll give you a reward when you get back," He kissed my lips and pushed me up off of his lap. 

As the elevator brought me down the butterflies returned. What if he didn't like me? What if he took everything too far? I again remined myself that only what I wanted to happen would happen and I was in control.

A black SUV was waiting for me with a driver ready to open the door.

"You must be Ms. Layla?" I nodded my head and he swung the door open, "Mr. Black will be expecting us soon," 

I snorted at his last name. Of course he has some cliche name like Black.

Dominik Black. 

I wasn't a surprise to find that Dominik was not picking me up. I honestly hadn't expected him to, It would have eased my nerves if he had but he didn't seem like that kind of guy. He really didn't seem like a nice guy in the slightest, which begged the question...why was I on my way to his house?