Chapter ✌️

After all that happen im gonna skip some parts , btw in September 26 he was a student teacher and was assigned to be our class adviser ☺️so i was so excited but our teacher noticed that i have something on jko because everyone is coughing in the same time saying my name so the next day as expected he was our class adviser and he taught us well but not very well , many other student teacher was great also , it was our last subject Filipino and jko was our teacher so now he became our teacher for GMRC and FILIPINO so here it is everyone as i told ,was coughing and calling my name and now he noticed it and asked "who is Katlyn" i was so blushing that time and everyone is pointing at me 👉☺️👈 and after that he started to stare at me but i ignored him and listen to what we were discussing ............ After many discussion and joking time he started a study play he said, "lets play a game , this pen should go around the class room and you can give it to someone and i will close my eyes and i will say STOP randomly and whoever the pen stopped he or she will recite all of the words that we were discussing ....... So i thought he said this way "you will recite a sentence using one of the words bla bla bla" so i was so so confident about .......... Their in that time he started the game so yeah it was pretty good unless my classmate didnt put it in my table so here it goes my classmate Aaron was holding the pencil and was to drop it to me but before he had dropped it jko said stop and then Aaron quickly dropped it into my table and when jko asked who was the one with the pencil everyone pointed at him but he pointed it to me so i have alot of witness that he was still holding it after jko said stop , but it is more convincing to me because the pencil was there at my back so , i recited a sentence .. jko said not a sentence it must be all the words so i was so embarrsed in front of him 😨 so i didnt recite all and was told to stand in front of the class arrrgggghhh but i was not the only one..........................................................................................so my embarresment went a little down but its still there ,...... After dismissal i was so angry and i was just kicking stuff and i realized that maybe were just not meant to be so jko was a little apart from my heart and suddenly he fade away in my heart , whenever he is around i would just ignore him or maybe i'll do stuff in his back and etc...........

One day karish said to me that Gian and me are meant to be and then she grabbed Gian's hand and same to me and she let us hold hands and it was nothing to me that time but time by time that when were always together holdings and etc i began developing my heart into him or easy to say i had a crush on him ....... I was shocked that one time when he ignored me I tried to ask him what is going on but he just ignored me so i asked his friends and they said he started ignoring because he knew that i had a crush on him so i just started to ignore him also but i really really want our relationship as a friend be back so i beg karish to dare Gian to stalk me or just follow my back and he did really did that so on and on

So hi guys its been a long time since i updated this story hope you like this chapter ok see you soon