Jasper x little sister

Jasper. That's her name. She would pick on you but nothing serious. Things like shorty or brat or other things like that. Today you were at school and some kids were picking on you. You didn't like what they were saying.

Turquoise, topaz, and Opal would bully you about little things, but this time it actually hurt your feelings. " ( Name ) your sis looks like a guy! She's so ugly! Just like you! " " No she is not! Leave me alone! Why don't you go look in the mirror?! " " I can't because you broke it when you looked in it! " Topaz laughed in your face. Now that hurt. You ran home crying but fell on the way there. When you got home, you had a bloody nose and scratches on your face. " Hey, ( Name ), ya home? I got ya some-Oh my God! What the hell happened to you?! " You started sobbing and ran to her. " Some girls were making fun of you and me, so I ran home *sniff* and fell on my face. It really hurts!! " She picked up your 8 year old frame and held you close. " Hey, don't cry. Let's go get you cleaned up. "

She brought you to the bathroom and tended to your face. " Jasper, I love you. "
She smiled at what you said but frowned when she saw tears tolling down your cheeks. " Am I hurting you? " You shook your head and wrapped your arms around her neck. " Is it about what those girls told you? Tell me what they said. " " They said you were ugly and that I was too. You're not ugly Jasper. I wish I was as pretty as you are. " Jasper stared at your face in disbelief and hugged you. " I love you so much, ( Name )! You're the best little sis ever. " " Love you too sis. "

THE END