Garnet x little sister

Garnet was a silent person. But there was one problem. Steven. He always stood in the way of you and garnet. It was staring to piss you off.

" Garnet, do you love me? " " Of course I do, why? " You looked at her and sighed.
" You always spend time with Steven instead of me. Can we at least go do something by ourselves? " She shook her head and you exploded. " See! That's exactly what I mean! You spend so much time with that shit head that you probably don't even want me around! You hate me! " You ran out of the house and to the beach where you fell on your knees and cried.

" She doesn't love me! What's wrong with me?! I try to be perfect, I do my chores, I wash the dishes, he'll I even babysit that damn Steven for her, but no! She has to love him more!! " You heard footsteps and turned around to see garnet looking at you. " Comet, I do love you very much. I promised Rose I would protect Steven and I plan on doing that. You are the light that lights my way everyday. I'm sorry if it seemed I didn't want you around. I was busy, I'm sorry. I love you. " You jumped up and hugged her and cried. " I love you too! "

And from that day on, you spent all of your time together.

The end