.

Dear Mother,

I'm sitting in front of this beautiful waterfall on a rock in front of it. You wouldn't believe it, honestly! It's not very big, like Niagara Falls, but it sure is just as pretty. I found it on one of the trails I was walking on. It was 3 miles, which considering my regular trails, isn't that long. All of my other trails were pretty, but I must say, this one really tops them all.

I feel really lonely out here without the family. I miss you all. When I hear the birds chirping up in the pretty Birch trees, I can only think about Granny. I really miss her and her little bird. I can never remember the thing's name though. I feel kind of bad about that. Maybe you can refresh my memory when I see you again, and I can apologize to Granny for hitting it's cage all of the time as a kid.

I cannot wait to see you all again, even though I haven't been away for that long, really. I'vemade sure to stop by every souvenir shop I see so I can find you all great presents. I have only found some for the boys, but I am still looking for one for you, and one for sister. The boys are easy to shop for, they honestly will play with anything, even if it's your priceless glass vase.

Speaking of, how old are the boys now? I can never remember their ages. They must be eight now, right? You must update me on that soon enough. I promise i'll be home soon.

I do not meet many people during my travels. I never approach people, so I guess that could be why. I don't see why people would introduce them self to me anyway, so there's the problem. It's okay though. I'm always writing you these letters, and I know you're reading them. I wish that you could write back to me, but I never stay in a place permanently. The longest I have stayed in a place is this cheap motel that was also know for its numerous serial killers. I only stayed because of the pretty countryside only miles from the motel. I will not stay in a motel with serial killers next time, I promise. I know you are worrying on the other side of this letter. I'm fine, Mother.

However, it is getting late so I must end the letter. I will enclose I picture of this beautiful scene before I send this letter. 

Love you,

J.J.