𝕋𝕨𝕠 𝕀𝕀

(This is NOT Mr.Evven)

𝕄𝕣. 𝔼𝕧𝕧𝕖𝕟 POV:

Hot damn it's early ugh but I have to get up. I spring out of bed getting myself ready for the day per usual. Although, I have a slight pep in my step I hum to myself. Today is the day that I have a session with Moscato, I would be lying if I said that I wasn't nervous. She's been working for my firm for a little over a year now and she's been doing great work with keeping the finances in line; as well the investments and keeping connections with developers .

I put on a grey suit with a loose white shirt and of course my glasses in hand. I then look into the mirror as I am styling my hair

"You look like a beast." I whisper to myself.

" I whisper to myself

(This is Mr. Evven)

  In fact if you haven't guessed I'm not as young as I used to be but I've still got my fire. I grab a banana, my belongings and head to my car speeding off to work. As I arrived parking in my spot, I'm early as always. I take the elevator to the sixth floor and make my way to my office when everything seemed to flow in slow-motion. Even though no one has arrived to work just yet but as I remember what's planned for today, I feel my heart rate increase and my watch gave me confirmation by beeping.

I walk to my office, sit in my brown leather chair and log onto my desktop. I look at my schedule to see everything that I have planned. Then out of nowhere my brother walks into my office.

"Ahh Henry!"

"Micheal!" We shouted to each-other.

"Ah Henry, I've been trying to get down here to check on my dear sibling. As well that I heard from a little birdie that you have quite a catch on your management department." He says smirking getting comfortable in the arm-chair.

"Yes she is a catch for the department but if it's not what you think." I say clearing my throat.

"Mmm...ok I'll leave it be, so tell me about why you needed to see me."

"So, Ms. Jenkins, she's the head management analyst on the third floor and she's voiced to me that she's becoming very uncomfortable in the workplace." I say clasping my hands together

"What do you mean unsafe. Is she being stalked?" He exclaimed sitting up in the arm-chair.

"No...her mother has showed up countless times being very loud, inappropriate and disruptive. She would like to file for specific arrangements if you could provide them for us."

"She'll have to get them finalized in court but yes I can provide documents for her." He says digging them out of his case.

"She'll be here first thing this morning which would be... in about fifteen to twenty minutes." I say looking at my watch