P̶i̶l̶o̶t̶

·ᴡᴏʀᴋ·

·ᴇʟᴀᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ #𝟼𝟼𝟼 ᴀʀʀɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟᴜsᴛ·

*

.

*

.

•.

*

"How can I start you two off?"

"A glass of red wine, to share"

"Of course, my pleasure~"

With the notepad in hand, the illustrious imp swayed back behind the closed doors of the kitchen. Grabbing a bottle of deep red wine, and a large wine glass, she turned back to serve them.

"A glass of red wine, served for your pleasure~" she poured the drink for her guests.

These guests in question weren't guests at all, in fact one was the owner of the establishment, the other his faithful partner, and together they were seated at the top deck observing the nights acts.

"Is there anything else I can do for you?" The imp asked one last time.
"That'll be it" the tall figure of the ruler of Lust dismissed her . Fizzaroli clapped his hands together with bits of laughter leaving him
     "Chop chop!" He reached behind his back and soon after the sound of an air horn startled the imp but she didn't make a move to show it.
"Pleasure to serve you" she bowed her head and gracefully stepped back to find her way to her next task.

Leaving a disappointed Fizzaroli behind.

...

The imp made her way out of the luxurious club and onto the bright neon streets of the Lust ring. Her long hair swayed with her hips as she walked, her skimpy uniform not helping with the colder weather outside.

·¸ . · ♩ ♪ ♫ | ʙᴏssᴠ | ♫ ♪ ♩· . ¸·
ɪs ᴄᴀʟʟɪɴɢ...

"ʜᴇʟʟᴏ?" The imp made her way down the streets in search of her home.
"ᴠᴀʟ ɴᴇᴇᴅs ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ɪɴ"
"ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ?" She looked around, "ɪᴍ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴜsᴛ ʀɪɴɢ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ-"
"ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏᴏᴛs, ᴡᴇ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀᴇ-ɪ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ʟᴏɴɢ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ-"
"ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ" She changed directions in favor of getting to the next elevator, hopefully she could get into Pride soon.
"ᴀɴɢᴇʟ~" A voice cooed.
"ᴄʀᴀᴘ I-"
     "ᴀɴɢᴇʟ ʏᴏᴜ sʟᴜᴛ-!" The call ended abruptly with the sound of a crash. She winced and tucked her phone away in her purse. Shrugging on her fluffy coat she had been neglecting, she picked up her pace.
"Don't I love surprises?" She mumbled bitterly.

•••

-ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ-·ᴇʟᴀᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ #𝟼𝟼𝟼 ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ·

-ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ-
·ᴇʟᴀᴠᴀᴛᴏʀ #𝟼𝟼𝟼 ᴅᴇᴘᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴘʀɪᴅᴇ·

: