└➤ 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

;; This one is inspired by "Glimpse Of Us" by Joji because I'm a hopeless romantic.
On the list, Gender neutral reader
;; Y/n ;; They/them pronouns.
;; Albedo ;; He/him pronouns.

-> Summary?
Albedo can't seem to get over Sucrose, he knows he is with Y/n. But he wished things could have been different and that he was still with Sucrose.
──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

'It happened, again' (name) frowned, he must have loved Sucrose very dearly, maybe too dearly

They've always tried shoving Sucrose out of her position in Albedo's heart. But everything they do, Sucrose has done and she's done it better.

(name) has given up at this point, putting their Spotify playlist on shuffle.

And of course Glimpse Of Us was the song of the day. It was better than nothing, they supposed.

They threw their phone near the bed, and flopped beside it. Sighing to themselves, what have they done in their past life to deserve this treatment.

Dear Archons if anyone could hear them right now please get them out of this never ending loop of misery...

Alright now they're just overreacting at this point.

'Cause sometimes, I look in her eyes

And that's where I find, a glimpse of us

And I try to fall for her touch

But I'm thinking of the way it was

Tears, found their way nearly spilling out of their eyes, then going back to where they came from. They couldn't make up their mind.

Surely, they had nothing to truly be upset about... He'll get over Sucrose soon, and Sucrose.. Bless her soul she doesn't want anything to do with Albedo anymore.

──────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦This'll save my cravings for sad fics

This'll save my cravings for sad fics