𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐦 - ♡︎

A/N: so hi! sorry I haven't updated this in a while, I'm going through shit rn so it's kinda hard idk, I've just been feelings hella unmotivated bc of it so I hope y'all understand :>
————————————————————

-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐎𝐑 𝐊𝐈𝐌-

Jungkook glanced at the time on his watch and let out a deep sigh of relief. It was finally 5pm, time to head home. He wasn't exactly happy? But he was extremely tired, and that he just wanted to get home.

He packed up this things and left, Jungkook didn't really have anything to look forward to in life, he was just living- he didn't even know how he'd managed to keep living until this point, but somehow he was still going.

Jungkook walked down the quiet road, it was winter so the sun had already set, with the wind blowing straight into his face- now Jungkook really wished that he'd bought a jacket.

Life was so tough as a college student, Jungkook felt as if there was no excitement in his life, and he really couldn't be wrong about that either. It's just that he liked that he was alone, but he also really didn't know why he liked it so much since he always longed for a lover.

The wind was starting to get even colder, in a hurry Jungkook walked up all the steps of his apartment complex he hurried inside, he quickly closed the door before taking his shoes off.

His house was so plain, there was nothing but a small bed and a tv, this was the reality of a broke college student hit hard but honestly Jungkook didn't care.

He only had two more months before he could move back, two months till he could escape this reality.

but more importantly two more months of his professor-

Kim Taehyung~

Taehyung was just so- he was so gorgeous it made it hard for Jungkook to control his boner around him, his feelings were easy to hide- but his boner was less hard to hide.

That was besides the point though, Jungkook had two assignments dew for that very class. He could feel his eyes closing as he inched even closer to the desk but he had to get this shit done. He needed to pass this class to finish his degree or else he would have to do this shit for another two years and Jungkook really didn't know if he could handle Kim Taehyung for another two years.

That would not only be torture for his grades because he knew how hard Mr Kim marks, but also for his dick. He was literally aced every class but his, and Jungkook hated that he was letting himself be distracted by a fucking teacher.

He knew why Taehyung was giving such a hard time, Jungkook knew, he acted like he really didn't but Jungkook knew very well that Taehyung wanted to stick his dick up his ass again.

Taehyung and Jungkook had met at the club way before Jungkook knew that he was actually his professor- Taehyung was about 10 years older then him, but that didn't matter to Jungkook. Just turned his more on to be honest, Jungkook liked old men.

And Taehyung was just that-

He'll never forget the day Taehyung walked through those doors, how their eyes met and how Jungkook had a boner the whole of time- but even Taehyung was hard, Jungkook could see he was hard.

After that class he told Jungkook to stay back, they talked but ultimately Jungkook couldn't be fucking his professor that was unprofessional for the both of them, he couldn't be doing this as a student.

Jungkook saw the pain in Taehyung's eyes, but- you can't be with everyone you desire to be with and Taehyung needed to know that. Jungkook thought he just needed time to get over him but every time he walked into that class he would get a boner- just by looking at Taehyung and watching him talk about fucking chemistry.