start

6 Years Ago

September 5, first day of school.

While holding her schoolbag, Lisa waved her hand at her friends, she then huge school, where she had lots of memories.

After being close enough to Jennie, Jisoo and Rose, they started talking.

"Yah Lis, how are you doing? We haven't seen each other for such a long time. I swear I'm going to talk to your dad about these business trips of his! Why can't you just stay at my home or Jennie's if he's so worried of you being alone?" Said Jisoo with an angry tone. He looked straight at Lisa. Her expressions where rigid, giving an air of dominance.

Lisa's father, Chaewon, was a big businessman in South Korea. He wanted to expand his business overseas, so he had to travel often to other countries.

He was taking Lisa with him, but only on summer, when Lisa was in summer vacation.

In the other 3 seasons, he would just hire someone to take care of Lisa, even though she was old enough to take care of herself. In the summer, he still felt it'll be much safer to take her with him. In the other seasons, there was school, so he hadn't much of a choice.

"My father is just a bit overprotective. And don't worry, he isn't going to listen to you." Lisa said, smiling.

Jisoo just rolled her eyes and started imitating her voice.

"My father is a bit overprotective. Don't worry, he ain't gonna listen to you wha wha wha wha bla bla."

All the girls giggled.

"i think it would be better if we'd just go to our classrooms, I'm sure all our classmates are there, maybe they're even waiting for us or something!" Roseanne said while smiling a bit. The girls agreed, and with this they went to their classrooms. They were in different classes, so they had to separe.

The group of girls where walking in the main hall when suddenly someone started shouting.

"Leave me alone! I did nothing to you! W-why are you-" the boy stopped talking when another punch came from someone.

"You f-fucking nerd! When I told you to do something, you do!" The boy who was punching him told him.

All the people around started to look at the boys who were in a big conflict, one of the boys even beating the other.

Soon, the teachers came there and stopped the two beating each other.

One of them looked like the classic type of "nerd", having glasses on his nose, and he was wearing an uniform. His hair was neatly arranged and his pair of eyes, color blue, made him look well-mannered.

In the other hand, the "bully" looked like that type of cool guy, which the girls always love.

He was wearing a pair of ripped jeans, a white shirt with a jacket. He was a piercing on his left ear and he had a cold look. His eyes were dark-brown, almost black, making him look cold.

The teachers were mad at the second guy, how could he beat a student?

"How dare you beat this student!? Especially that you're from my class. I'm so disappointed of you!" The class master of the class 12 C yelled. In the other hand, the guy just looked at her nonchalantly. Soon he started to laugh.

"What's your name!? Young man, you're going in detention!" The teacher next to the class master said. All the teachers were death glaring at the young man, who was named as the "Teachers' Nightmare."

He was looking through the hall, and he saw Lisa looking at him. He just winked at her. After, he looked back at the teacher and said

"Kim Taehyung"