female reader x benatar pt 2.

You realize that he is whispering to the other guys so you start crawling away and you hide somewhere better the boys come and look where you were hiding you hear puff puff say "What do you mean benatar nobody's here??." You hear the blonde Britt say "Oh I swear I saw a girl watching us?." They went back and you snuck out and ran back to your friend she says "did you get caught!?" You say back "Yes by a blonde British boy but he is so hot!!!" Your friend rolls her eyes laughing in a singing way "you've got a crush you've got a crush!!" You smack your bestfriend softly smiling you here the speakers turn on they say "If you are attending the your favorite martian concert please make your way in people in first row enter from the 2nd door." You and your bestfriend go to the 2nd door and enter into the first row only a few people got into the first row but there were a bunch of people in the back the blonde Britt's eyes look at you and you look back making eye contact your heart flutters it was halfway through the show you being the crazy girl you are you decided to flash the boys you did it cause you saw girls do it you flashed them the boys blushed and continued  you and your bestie laughed and listened to the nice music while you and the blonde Britt made eye contact the whole time.