First Day Back

Everyone is quietly speaking about the death of Liz Walker. Children were heartbroken, even the ones that didn't know Liz had an existence in this world were crying. Jayson walked the halls with his black hoodie on covering his face of shame."Hey man I'm sorry for your lost." a student said to Jayson. His voice began to fade away as Jayson kept walking forward. Cam walked into the school building with his hair dyed black and half cut. Jayson spotted the emo look on Cam and began to walk even faster that he was before. " Jayson!" Cam's voice echoes across the hall , Jayson quickly got to class. " Ahhhhhhh" Cam screamed as runs towards Jayson's class. Cam opened the door and walked to Jayson with a devils look. Jayson stood up out his seat as if he were going to defend himself. *Bam* Cam punches Jayson in the face as he continues. Jayson tries to fight back but then realized that he would look like the victim if he doesn't.

So Jayson took Cam's punches. The crowd gets amped up as if it were entertaining. "You killed her you son of a bitch" Cam yelled as the students parted them from each other. Jayson gave a look of innocence. " What are you talking about " Jayson sobs as he wipes the blood onto his shirt. Cam continuously tried to break free from the boys holding him with all of his might. " I Loved Her ! " Cam continuously repeated. The crowd got quiet. As a teacher walks Jayson to the nurse Jayson spots a beautiful woman." Sir! " The principal said trying to get his attention. Jayson looked up into the principal eyes with a lost puppy eyes. " Come with me please." Jayson walked off with a grin knowing he had won this battle. Everyone stared at Cam as if he were crazy. " What are you looking at ! " he yelled punching the lockers. Security came to cool him off. So you'd think. "Come with us son ." An officer said pulling his arm. "Don't touch me !" Cam pulled away roughly. Security began to to get intense and try to restrain Cam. Cam resisted. " Let me gooo!" Cam yelled angrily. Students started walking away from the scene as if Cam were a nobody.

As Jayson and principal Tate walk to his office students stare at Jayson with an evil stare. One student even sticked the middle finger at him. Jayson growled at the students. "Jayson lets go" Mr Tate implied that it was best to talk to the police about the situation before things get out of hand. Jayson thought to himself " maybe if I frame Cam for the murder they'd get off my case and onto his . " Jayson grind. " I know who killed my beloved girlfriend! " Jayson shouted over dramatically with a shallow voice. Jayson collapsed on the floor and cried in Mr.Tates arms . Me Tate signaled the police officers to come inside his office. " Young Man I understand your hurting but I'd like to know if the person who killed you girlfriend the guy who accused YOU of being her killer ." The officer said . Jayson wiped his fake tears and shook his head. " Can you tell us what happened? We're you there ? Sir ?" The officer repeatedly asked. " I saw them while I was in my car , she had told me she loved me for the 1st time. But Cam got in the way. He requested to speak with her alone. Ask everyone who was at the party ! They left together!" Jayson yelled. On the inside Jayson's lie became exciting because it sounded believe able. "Thank you for your time." the officer left and As Jayson left Mr.Tate office he seen the cops pin down Cam to the ground. Cam screamed and screamed until they drove away screaming "he's lying" repeatedly.

Jayson's drunk father picked him up from school . "Dad I'll be back " Jayson had enough time to place the miser weapon in Cams Apartment. He even placed the bloody shirt in his dirty laundry. Moments later the cops arrived and found the weapon and extra stuff that ties him up to the murder. Jayson smiled too hard. The news came on and stated that Cam Clarkson is sentenced for 18 years to life for murder. No one believes Cam could murder a roach if he had to. If only anyone were there to testify his innocence.