CHAPTER 12

"Fuck, I hate you," I hissed at him, when he finally put me down, we're at the parking lot already. This man really got the nerves to interrupt my business with the Rivas.

"I know," he said and opened his car, glanced at Fery and Dove, "I'll drive you home," he said and without my permission the girls went inside his car leaving me standing here in front of the car with my lips parted.

Traitors! "Aren't you coming?" he asked with his brow arched up, those pissing started, "I don't need your help, girls get out of there!" I shouted, but they seemed not to hear me. They just bow their heads and ignore what I've said.

"Hey, I said out of that car, now!" I repeated. "They won't come to you if you're shouting at them, at sa tingin mo ba na safe na ipagdrive mo sila pauwi sa condo mo, if you're tempers is like that?" the Mr. Smart guy said, I rolled my eyes on him.

"Fine, if they don't want to come with me, then don't, I don't care, get those girls back to my place safe, fuck it," tinalikuran ko ito at padabog na pumunta sa van ni Liv. Nag convoy kami pauwi sa condo, and the girls seems to have fun in his car, nakikita ko pang tumatawa silang dalawa sa loob.

"I will not let you guys eat good food tonight, traitors," I whispered while glaring at them. We arrived at condominium with 15 minutes, and nakangiting bumababa sila Fery sa sasakyan ng demonyong iyon.

"Ehem," I fake a cough, making them stop smiling and hurriedly go inside the elevator up to my unit. I faced him and glared at him. "Are you even flirting with my secretary and client?!" I asked.

"Where is that coming from? I just drove them home once and you think I'm flirting with them already?" he said with sarcasm in his tone of voice, fuck, hate him so much, "I know, how you man whore plays, don't you ever flirt with my girls, Zion." pagbabanta ko.

He smirked and grab my waist in just a snap, "Then you want me to flirt with you instead?" he asked and moved his face closer to mine, I can even feel his breath against my skin. He moves near to my ears and whispers.

"Your temper is too short, baby, too hot to handle, want to cool it up in my bed?" He talked dirty to me, making me feel so disgusted and felt ghost bumps all over my body. Eww! "Over my dead hot body, I will never fuck with a manwhore like you," walang takot kong sambit at hinarap siya ng diretso.

Sobrang lapit ng mukha namin sa isa't-isa, pero wala akong pakielam, I just want to make him realize that can't do his thing with me.

"Really? I can just rip your clothes off here in just a snap, and you're telling me I can't do it with you? Lillia, I can do whatever I want to," I don't know but I suddenly feel super pissed off because of what he said and I just pushed him and slapped him on his face.

"Fuck off!" I shouted. He touched his cheeks and with a devilish smirk he glanced at me and said. "Fuck me?" he still can play.

"Don't fucking show your face here, I will fucking punch you—--," hindi ko natapos ang aking sasabihin ng biglang may nagsalita.

"Evi?" sabay kaming napalingon ni Zion, nang marinig ang boses ni Zign, what? He's here? Akala ko ba? "What's happening?" kunot noo nitong tanong at lumapit sa aming dalawa, nakita ko ang binato niyang masamang tingin sa kapatid bago ako hinarap at hinawakan ang aking mga kamay.

"What's wrong? Your face is so red? Did he make you really mad again?" I avoided his gaze, nang sabihin nitong namumula ang aking mukha, that's because he's brother doing things that boils my blood.

"No, you know me and this jerk, we never seem to fit in each other's vibe, I just hate everything about him, that's why I'm pissed off, he never stops pissing me off," I said, glaring at him and rolled my eyes. He hissed then smirked before he glanced at his brother and left.