Just once

"ugh" I sighed as I walked through the door of the flat.

"What's up Dan?" said Phil from the couch.

"I just got home from the shop and while I was there I was recognised by several people. I love my subscribers, but they can be a nuisance. Just all day has been rough." 

"Come sit I'll put on some tea, pick a show and relax." Phil insisted. I happily obliged and flopped onto the couch just as Phil hopped up to start my tea. A few moments later Phil emerged from the kitchen with a cup of my favorite tea and a few biscuits.

"When did u make these?" I asked I didn't know Phil to be one to be one to bake.

"This morning I thought I'd try my hand at it." he said smirking. I grabbed one off the tray as soon as he set it down.

"YUM! Good job Phil!" 

"Thanks" he laughed. As I focused on my biscuits and tea I hardly noticed as Phil began pulling off my shoes, but once he started work on my socks I realised what he was doing. "What the hell?!" I laughed. 

"I thought you might need this." 

"Need what?" He slowly started massaging my feet. I was about to pull away or protest but I was quieted by a mixture of exhaustion and Phils amazing handiwork.

"Wow" I murmured.

"'s nice" I slurred as Phil continued to work out my stress through my feet. Slowly through comfort and that long day I fell asleep. 

   ~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~              ~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes memories of my foot rub rushed back and I smiled. I looked around, It was dark in this room. I know I fell asleep on the couch so I must be in the living room. I know this flat pretty well so I figured I could maneuver my way to my bedroom in the dark. In the dark I slowly crept towards where I thought my room was. On the way I smacked my shin on something.

"Shit" I breathed as I fell on my ass. I slowly got back up, a little turned around, but once I thought I had straightened out I crept on, found a door and proceeded to the bed. I found it happily. I was too tired to do much so I pulled off my shirt and practically fell out off my pants and crawled into bed. It was nice and warm. I rolled over and my arm landed around something big and warm. It took me probably a whole minute to figure out what was going on. If I hadn't heard the groan it probably would have taken longer.

   I had gotten into Phils bed! 

"Oh fuck" I whispered trying to slink out of the bed without waking Phil. 

"What're you doing?" Phil murmured groggily.

"Damn sorry... it was dark...and I'm tired... sorry Phil... I'm leaving." I stammered.

"You're so warm Dan" Phil murmured rolling over and slipping his arm around me.

"No phil, you're sleeping I have to go to my room"

"Don't go, this is nice." Phil said. Something about the way he said it, some little desperation in his half asleep voice made me stay.

"...Alright Phil just once... like a sleepover." I complied.

"'st once" Phil slurred. Moving closer to me with the arm that was still around my waist he moved it up wrapping it around my chest. We were now spooning, him against my back. He pushed his pelvis into my behind just a little. I put my hand on his and moved a bit so we were as close as could be. We happily, comfortably fell asleep.   

 ~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  ~~~~~~~~~~~

Phil woke before I. Once I got up I put my clothes on and walked into the livingroom where Phil was eating eggs. There was a plate for me on the table. We did not talk about last night but the feeling of affection was in the room. After that just little things changed, we sat closer on the couch, we would catch each other staring, and the biggest thing was each night would end with foot rubs and us cuddling together into phils bed.