Understand

From there they passing time by time together, feeling the vibe and memories together because the time that we passed by it's never gonna be repeated again right? From newborn baby, childhood, teenager, and became an adult, and same with Amy and Alex see Amber. One day when Amber get first time to go to new school, Amy feel the panic comeback to her and she feel worry about it and when she follow her husband to take their child to her new school, some of parents in there see her like disgust and worried at the same time. "Look, is that Amber Mother's?" same with his mother, Amber feel not comfortable with that like she wanna show that she have a strong mother's, why some people stare at my mom like that. And then they try to ignored and understands that some people need time to understand her body condition.

Time pass away, Amber became a teenage girl that's looking for her identity in social life, she is humble and active in extracurricular especially on Cheerleader. Until one time Amber and some of her friend share story with each other, talk about something happen in their life or trending topic that their know its pretty fun right? And there is time they talk about their parents, some of Amber friends talk about vacation together with the parents or cooking together. There is one friends asked to Amber "what activities that you do with your parents?" actually Amber feel little confused with that because she always go to the hospital with her parents to wait her mother for theraphy and Amber feel that she is rarely to do that activities because her mom Amy doing a rest for a long day. She feel sad sometimes but she try to understand the situation just like their parents said. And Amber answer with no hestitate that she just say that answer, but the reaction for her friend it make it hurts and she can't believe that words comes from her friend. "Looks she can't do anything with disability mom, hahahahahahaha" it's makes Amber feel bad and sad at the same time it really make Amber heart broke, how can say that to the other parents. Amber run away from school because she feel embarrassed for herself and her mom. She always think that "why I always feel this pain in my life, I feel that mom always ruin my life,"

When Amber said this, Amy hear anything that she said in her room and it makes Amy feel bad for her that she must feel this someday and it really hurt when she say "mom always ruin my        life" it really hits in reality. After Amber said that Amy try to go to her room but its locked, so Amy try to knocked the door and say "Honey, come on open up the door please? We need to talk." But the answer is "Can you leave me alone, I really tired with this kind situation." Amy felt that anything she over thinking it's gonna happen. Amy hope that she don't want to have a life like this. 

Because it just makes her hurt, think it about the past, she realize that she feel dejavu. Until a week Amber don't wanna talk with her mother, the thing that Amy do to her Amber always answer with sarcastic voice. "I don't wanna eat this, just go away from me" Amber said. She wanna be a strong mother for her but, all the things that Amy do just being ignored by her, Alex who knows that the condition in their house more bad he trying to talk with his daughter. After Amber tell everything to her father, Alex know how to feel for her and always say sorry for anything that she passed but Alex trying to talking to her to be more accepted the situation because we can't do things like that.